She doesnt wanna feel that sexual stuff is 'expected' of her (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I dont place pressure on her at all........... i Just like to talk about it with her :)
Well talk about it with her, maybe there is another problem/explanation etc.
Communication is the key.

santaslayer

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Well talk about it with her, maybe there is another problem/explanation etc.
Communication is the key.
Low sex drive?

Or...

maybe your crap in bed...LoLz..:p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
lol yeah maybe your shit in bed...

if you talk to her...then how come you cant solve this problem with her? if you cant get sex all the time go and have a wank....
if my boyfriend is horny and im not, ill give him or something else, like a compramise.
i think youre problem is that you ARENT communicating.

stamos

sellout
HSC
why don't you just dump her and go out with a slut so that you can get it out of yr fucking system?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I just realised that i really hate it when my boy says he doesnt want it if im not 100% keen and then the moment i show any sign of guilt/keenness etc. he pounces on it and we do it and afterwards he's like "im sorry i know you didnt want that". My point is he SAYS there is no pressure... but there really is. I think thats what youre doing.

The solution? Say you dont want it if shes not 100% keen and mean it. When she shows the signs just dont do it... even if she feels bad and says she wants it even if she doesnt. Then she wont feel pressured and will start to feel comfortable... and after a while you can both enjoy it. Blissful and pressure free!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Maybe your gf dosn't like the terms you use-
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
poppin' her
pluggin' her
boning her,
slammin' her
tappin' her
ramming her

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Ribbon said:
hehe sorry I can't help but say this - I am a girl and the word 'vagina' grosses me out... I dont think its a good idea to go saying 'vagina' all the time around your gf....
hahaha it's better than some of the guys that i'm mates with- "vaginal hole.." hahahaha it makes me laugh though - these boys are quite open when talking about sex or anything sex related

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
Skittled said:
...does she enjoy sex? Has she only recently lost her virginity?

Expected sex is a MAJOR turn-off. Go out a few nights, don't start anything. 'Wining and dining' puts a girl into a more relaxed frame of mind - if she feels expected, you need to kill that mindset.

From what you said she seems to want things a bit smoother, a bit more romantic, less deliberate - basically put, she wants more foreplay. She wants to be put in the mood. Slow down.

I'd NOT talk to her about it (ie ask her what she means, how she wants it, how often, or anything regarding how she wants sex to start), because then the extra romanticism becomes deliberate & fake in itself..

You've gotta play to her desires... do it well enough and she'll play into yours.. ;) Bit of time and she (hopefully) changes opinion that sex isn't a sacred act, but more a mutual experience...
yeah i totally agree

drop her gifts n stuff....ive found sending flowers with lil msgs (cleanish ones ie 'for the most beautifull one on earth") really hit the nail

no pun intended

alessandra

HSC
Skeeta said:
Let her make the first moves. If you kiss her.. pull away - see her reaction and see if she wants to keep going. Let her pants be the last place you put them,
that is the best way... she will come on to u!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)