She has a boyfriend, I have a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Paradox.101

HSC
What would you guys do, if you found someone that you instantly bonded with yet she has boyfriend and you have a girlfriend, and you know she has something for you? ...or even if she didn't like you, would you guys approach her? I'm talking being deeply in love.

Sarebs

HSC
I suggest... don't go there. It sounds like it could turn into one big mess, that could hurt a lot of people.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
What would you guys do, if you found someone that you instantly bonded with yet she has boyfriend and you have a girlfriend, and you know she has something for you? ...or even if she didn't like you, would you guys approach her? I'm talking being deeply in love.
love takes time.

love at first sight does not exist.

in relation to your question, i agree with Sarebs, it will just turn into one big mess. you could hurt a lot of people for nothing in the end.

Paradox.101

HSC
Sure you are.
What makes you think otherwise? Is it cause the majority of males are materialistic nowadays? I hate people that are so judgemental. And black kat, you seem so self-righteous. I was wondering what you guys would do in a situation like this, I didn't even mention that it had anything to do with me, besides the use of first person in the thead title. Sorry if I seem overly emotional.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
In other words, how can I make myself not feel any guilt whatsoever for approaching some random girl who looked at me like she wanted it.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
What makes you think otherwise? Is it cause the majority of males are materialistic nowadays? I hate people that are so judgemental. And black kat, you seem so self-righteous. I was wondering what you guys would do in a situation like this, I didn't even mention that it had anything to do with me, besides the use of first person in the thead title. Sorry if I seem overly emotional.
"Love at first sight" is hormones and lust. Is that really worth sacrificing for?

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
[Eminem:]
I know what you wanna hear...
'Cuz I know you want me baby I think I want you too...

[Dina Rea:]
I think I love you baby...

[Eminem:]
I think I love you too...
I'm here to save you girl,
Come be in shady's world,
I wanna grow together,
Let's let our love unfurl.
You know you want me baby,
You know I want you too,
They call me Superman,
I'm here to rescue you,
I wanna save you girl,
come be in Shady's world...

ashllis92

HSC
Were not idiots, we know that it's you in the situation. Just chill out and take some (read heaps) time to get to know her really well... she might not turn out as good as you first thought but then again, she just might

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i dont know, i still maintain that i fell in love with my current boyfriend as soon as i met him.

i think if you like her and she likes you then you should give it a try, its not like you're both married.
if you're considering it, you probably arent too keen on your current girlfriend anyway.

but whatever, thats just my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)