She shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Re: Guess she shouldn't have dressed like a slut I guess

this is why soccer is bad

women like it

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Probably because the thread goes on for twenty-six bloody pages and nobody wants to read that much repetitive bile so they just throw in their two cents and leave. Self-perpetuating cycle. Anyway, time to study for that little thing, the HSC. Farewell peeps.

(Also: re: sport: Brisbane Roar is going to DOMINATE the A-League based on their last game...)
What happened to the Roar?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Feminazis saying that clothes play no factor at all are kidding themselves, there's a reason why Saudi Arabia has one of the lowest rape rates in the world (saw from a legit source somewhere).

Sophia H

HSC

this is why soccer is bad

women like it
Yeahhh. Like chocolate and puppies and money.

What happened to the Roar?
They won 7-1 against Adelaide. And Adelaide ain't a bad team.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

yeah because no one reports it because they're too busy being stoned and raped and honour killed

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

Feminazis saying that clothes play no factor at all are kidding themselves, there's a reason why Saudi Arabia has one of the lowest rape rates in the world (saw from a legit source somewhere).
the within-family rates of rape are probably insane tho (and all unreported)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

i'm pretty sure raping your wife is not incest

Sophia H

HSC

i'm pretty sure raping your wife is not incest
Unless she's your sister/cousin/mother/daughter/aunt/Icouldkeepgoingforalongtime.
-seriousface-

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Probably because the thread goes on for twenty-six bloody pages and nobody wants to read that much repetitive bile so they just throw in their two cents and leave. Self-perpetuating cycle. Anyway, time to study for that little thing, the HSC. Farewell peeps.

(Also: re: sport: Brisbane Roar is going to DOMINATE the A-League based on their last game...)
Then why bother posting

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

The issue isn't that the thread is 26 pages long (8 if you're not retarded and have more than 10 posts to a page)... the issue is that these fruits aren't even reading the first post, they're only reading the title and then they're surmising that everyone on bos supports rape (which they do).

Read the first post, and then ignore the rest because there is a sort of jelly centre half way through that can be ignored...

I'm really sad I missed the angry lesbian's post, nothing makes me rage harder than a lesbot crying about inequality and misogyny before skipping off to a women's/lesbian's only club to spend 6 hours bitchfesting about men. Or whatever it is lesbian feminists do. idk.

Garygaz

HSC

The issue isn't that the thread is 26 pages long (8 if you're not retarded and have more than 10 posts to a page)... the issue is that these fruits aren't even reading the first post, they're only reading the title and then they're surmising that everyone on bos supports rape (which they do).

Read the first post, and then ignore the rest because there is a sort of jelly centre half way through that can be ignored...

I'm really sad I missed the angry lesbian's post, nothing makes me rage harder than a lesbot crying about inequality and misogyny before skipping off to a women's/lesbian's only club to spend 6 hours bitchfesting about men. Or whatever it is lesbian feminists do. idk.
lesbot was also raped, to add to furore

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

She was like all internet feminists 'almost raped' as well.

boris

Banned
HSC

a man almost raped me
looked right at me he did
he smiled too, the sick bastard

bellagirl_008

HSC

while only relying on feminist canards liek RAPE IS ABOUT POWER
That's not feminist crap, almost all sexual assualt particularly violent or gang rape is psycologically classified as a crime of asserting power with rape being classified into four catagories; Power Reassurance, Power Assertive, Anger Excitation, and Anger Retalitory all of which are based aroung power and control.

boris

Banned
HSC

sum 1 is part way through their cert 3 psychology course

casablanca

HSC
This case just shows how badly rape is dealt with in our society. I realise people have already said this, but rape is one of the few crimes in which the victim can be blamed. Obviously in the justice system everyone should have the right to a fair trial, and thus victims do need to present evidence and be questioned. However, it is appalling that in rape cases, victims' sexual history is called into question.

Furthermore, all this crap about women having equality/being too weak/not taking opportunities/any other argument you can find to excuse sexist comments is bullshit. There is still gender inequality, not just throughout the world, but in Australia: in Australia only 13% of ASX 200 board members are women; 30% of MPs in Australia are women; there is still a pay gap between men and women (although discrimination on the basis of sex is illegal, the structure of society ensures women earn significantly less than men). This is not because women are too weak, or are not motivated.

Finally, women (and men) who campaign for better rights for rape victims, and equality for women overall are not man haters. We don't want to strip rights from men - just because one group becomes more equal doesn't make everyone else less equal.

(These websites are where I got my facts from)
http://www.companydirectors.com.au/...nd-Director-Issues/Board-Diversity/Statistics
http://www.smh.com.au/national/too-few-female-mps-in-australia-not-to-mention-nsw-20100306-ppp6.html
http://inside.org.au/australias-tenacious-pay-gap/

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
actually 'better rights for rape victims' do come at the cost of the rights of (male) rape perpetrators, which is in essence 'stripping rights from men'.

so my question is, why are you a man hater? are you jealous?

HSC
Uni Grad
Furthermore, all this crap about women having equality/being too weak/not taking opportunities/any other argument you can find to excuse sexist comments is bullshit. There is still gender inequality, not just throughout the world, but in Australia: in Australia only 13% of ASX 200 board members are women; 30% of MPs in Australia are women;
Might this be merely an indication of how interested and/or qualified (as deemed by those electing them in the case of MPs) the majority of women are compared to men in these fields?
If it was 50/50 why would that be desirable if there were men who had more experience and related skills to these areas. What if there were more women with experience and skills related to these areas 50/50 wouldn't be fair then either.

there is still a pay gap between men and women (although discrimination on the basis of sex is illegal, the structure of society ensures women earn significantly less than men). This is not because women are too weak, or are not motivated.
If by structure of society you mean women are the ones who get pregnant shoot out kids, and as a result are more likely to take time off or go into part time work following this (resulting in less pay) to raise them than their male counterparts then sure.
I'm not suggesting that having kids is a reason to blame females for anything but the fact remains that in doing so $$$ are (usually) sacrificed.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
actually 'better rights for rape victims' do come at the cost of the rights of (male) rape perpetrators, which is in essence 'stripping rights from men'.

so my question is, why are you a man hater? are you jealous?
m8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)