Sherlock Season 2!! (1 Viewer)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
You should!! Sherlock is too good to only watch once :D
And watch it I shall :) and it shall be glorious! (but then when it's over, a feeling of nagging sadness will overwhelm me as we await the third series... Then, to get rid of that sadness I will... watch it again! :D)

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
^ lol. Sounds like a perfect plan.

4 days to go!

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
^ lol. Sounds like a perfect plan.

4 days to go!
Eep! You must be terribly excited! I kinda wished I hadn't watched it now so I could be anticipating it as much as some :( (nah, who am I kidding, how could I ever regret watching Sherlock?) :smile:

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Definitely excited. I already know how they resolve series 1's cliffhanger but still, watching it is a whole different story!
And new favourite smiley:
:detective:

..lol

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Definitely excited. I already know how they resolve series 1's cliffhanger but still, watching it is a whole different story!
And new favourite smiley:
:detective:

..lol
Gotta love that famous deerstalker hat, and he's looking oddly bubbly there (*the sound of crickets chirping in the silence
becomes a continual reminder that one should never attempt jokes, unless one is funny*)...

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
^ lol. It was moderately funny so still some points for trying :D
They even kept the pipe/smoking thing going with Sherlock's nicotine patches.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
it wasn't so much as pipe smoking in canon, rather a heroin and/or cocaine addiction

hehe
i love the smoking patch/cigarettes thing

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
wait i thought he was an opium smoker/addict in sherlock canon?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
wait i thought he was an opium smoker/addict in sherlock canon?
I think he was more a cocaine addict (because he thought it stimulated his brain or something? and mostly only did it when he was bored and had no cases at the time to occupy his mind). There weren't so many references to Holmes smoking the pipe as him pulling out tobacco from his 'snuff box' and 'loading' his pipe... (well that's I think anyway :D).

I can only remember one reference to opium though, and it was (if I remember correctly- I haven't read any of the novels in years) when Watson found Holmes in an opium den in disguise (but I think Holmes admitted in that story, which was 'the Twisted Lip', that he expressed displeasure about the opium den... I'm not too sure about his opinion on the drug itself)...

Sorry if my answer is a bit vague lol :)

so_what

HSC
You guys got me all excited to watch season 2 on Wednesday even though I have seen it before!

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
^ yes, rbt is still going.
hurry up and start!!

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
haha the hat made a comeback! and that ringtone nearly killed me breaking the suspense like that :D lol

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
It was just brilliant to watch it again :D I Still think that it was amazing how writers pulled Sherlock and Watson out of that sticky situation so casually (yet with such flair) after leaving them hanging in that predicament for a year and a half... Just. Amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)