Sherlock Season 2!! (2 Viewers)

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Who else is a Sherlock fan and cannot WAIT until season 2 comes out??!?!

EDIT: warning: this thread may contain spoilers :)

Last edited:

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Moffat's series? I think it's pretty good especially with the modern day setting

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, moffat's series! Its brilliant the way they could fit it into modern society without a hitch :D the final episode of season 1 was such a cliffhanger!

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Yeah, moffat's series! Its brilliant the way they could fit it into modern society without a hitch :D the final episode of season 1 was such a cliffhanger!
Just that name carries so much respect in my mind. Also i effing hate cliffhangers haha.

And lol, nice to see Dr Whovian crew also posting here. :p

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Sherlock FTW! I saw this thread and thought, 'Who could this be by?' :p
Yes, I never would have pegged you as a sherlock fan carpe_diem :D lol, nah, you and me sherlock all-nighter :D

GivenTake110

HSC
N/A
SO excited! just a little annoyed that the seasons are so short, but suppose its cos the episodes are long...

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
SO excited! just a little annoyed that the seasons are so short, but suppose its cos the episodes are long...
Yay! Another Sherlock fan!...I know what you mean but 90 minute episodes are great because its long enough to build everything up to a great climax without trying to cram it into an hour or having to wait a week for the next episode to continue it. They definitely need to keep making more episodes :)

so_what

HSC
Have any of you seen the newest episode? IT IS AMAZING!!!!

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Have any of you seen the newest episode? IT IS AMAZING!!!!
No I haven't, I'm waiting for it to air on TV....thank you for not giving away spoilers!! :D

so_what

HSC
I couldn't wait. It killed me knowing it was out and I wouldn't be watching it any time soon. I will still of course watch it on TV but I couldn't wait for that. I won't spoil it. All i will say is it was good, so so so good!

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
I couldn't wait. It killed me knowing it was out and I wouldn't be watching it any time soon. I will still of course watch it on TV but I couldn't wait for that. I won't spoil it. All i will say is it was good, so so so good!
I reckon, its killing me waiting for it to come out...its been over a year!! But thanks for the heads up :D

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
~*~*~spoilers for season 2~*~*~*
jim moriarty is still sexy as hell

so when is it meant to air in australia?
probably never.

apparently it is meant to air sometime in 2012 (lol). though it's airing on nine so god knows when officially.

Last edited:

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
If BBC were to follow their previous steps in bringing Sherlock to air, whatever specified time they give you for release, multiply that by 2 and you'll get the ACTUAL release date of Sherlock season 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)