she's after him... right? (1 Viewer)

miss-sugar

HSC
Deres this girl hu keeps toking 2 my bf. We went to the cinemas as a group with other friends 2. She kept saying 'u two r so cute 2gether' and 'you're so pretty' to me. She used to like my bf, and out of the blue just started talking to him. Wt is she trying to do?

miss-sugar

HSC
then why does she say suggestive things like "too bad you have a gf"

Zoe 2508

HSC
Still think your being paranoid.

She can like him, and thus want to speak to him, without having any hidden motives.

Zoe 2508

HSC
And he's youf bf because he likes YOU and not some other girl. have some faith in him. Even if she did try and do something, then you just have to trust your bf to be faithful

miss-sugar

HSC
hope so that im just paranoid =)
she told him she was looking for a bf! -____-

Darkening

HSC
LOL!!!

My gf right now is putput with a guy that likes her... Im not paranoid, i TRUST my partner not to do anything dumb.. and if she does, and i find out... its so over :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
miss-sugar said:
Deres this girl hu keeps toking 2 my bf. We went to the cinemas as a group with other friends 2. She kept saying 'u two r so cute 2gether' and 'you're so pretty' to me. She used to like my bf, and out of the blue just started talking to him. Wt is she trying to do?
Most likely trying to see how far she can go with the flirting, and if theres a semblance of interest, probably into his pants she goes.

What can you do? Nothing really, if he cheats on you, then he's a fuckhead anyway. If you leave it and trust him, it might strengthen your bond together, but by the sounds of it you're already pretty insecure.

It'll end in a few months anyway, don't worry, bang him for all his worth, then dump him before you finish high school.

katy-g

HSC
i suppose u COULD interpret it as flirting... but who cares?

She is obviously attempting to make advances and trying to get your bfs attention and its not working...

So just :) and say thanks when she says u two are a good couple and take advantage of the fact that she is jealous of your position as his girl :)

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
AsyLum said:
Most likely trying to see how far she can go with the flirting, and if theres a semblance of interest, probably into his pants she goes.

What can you do? Nothing really, if he cheats on you, then he's a fuckhead anyway. If you leave it and trust him, it might strengthen your bond together, but by the sounds of it you're already pretty insecure.

It'll end in a few months anyway, don't worry, bang him for all his worth, then dump him before you finish high school.
hahah best advice ever

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
dont be paranoid / way clingy / overprotective about it. trust your boyfriend to choose you whether she is interested or not. and if they are friends, let them be friends. like asylum said - if he cheats on you, he isnt worth it anyway

ice ken

HSC
Born Dancer said:
dont be paranoid / way clingy / overprotective about it. trust your boyfriend to choose you whether she is interested or not. and if they are friends, let them be friends. like asylum said - if he cheats on you, he isnt worth it anyway
trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rofl: foget about him if he makes a move

Darkening

HSC
Born Dancer said:
If you find his cheating you... Do what id do, Use all the money he has and take advantage of him!!! Its the only way to go :D

Hurt him like he hurt you.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
First of all, I don't think you are too paranoid.
She seems to be jealous when she says you are pretty. If she says it only once, that might be a sincere compliment. But after a few times, we start to wonder if she is saying that just because she wants to hear people secretly tell her "oh no, I think she's alright." or "nah, you are way prettier than her." or something along those lines.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
That was a pretty shit diagnosis, I want my money back

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
First of all, I don't think you are too paranoid.
She seems to be jealous when she says you are pretty. If she says it only once, that might be a sincere compliment. But after a few times, we start to wonder if she is saying that just because she wants to hear people secretly tell her "oh no, I think she's alright." or "nah, you are way prettier than her." or something along those lines.
Cheating isn't a one way thing, it requires the other party to participate/accept into it, therefore paranoia doesn't seem justified if the boyfriend hasn't done anything, and more than likely bringing this shit up would most likely cause the strain on the relationship rather than to 'enhance' it.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Cheating isn't a one way thing, it requires the other party to participate/accept into it, therefore paranoia doesn't seem justified if the boyfriend hasn't done anything, and more than likely bringing this shit up would most likely cause the strain on the relationship rather than to 'enhance' it.
I didn't say the bf was cheating....or anything about cheating.The reason why I said the girl is jealous is because I have personally witnessed and experienced something very much like this, and I can tell you that I understand girls more than I understand guys. I was jealous of a beautiful girl (who used to like my ex-bf) so I kept on telling people she is pretty. (I didn't personally tell her she is pretty because I don't know her). This is reasonable, because I really thought she was pretty but at the same time I seriously wanted to know if other people thought the same, and wished that they had said No. Not suggesting that the creater of the thread bring this matter up and complain about it to her bf, but that she needs to be aware of this girl's intentions. Well of course it's not very good analysis as I'm not a real psychologist but I hope by sharing my stuff helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)