Shipwrecks (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
The equation for Tin in "shallow" water. Erm?
Also it was not supposed to be in net ionic form right?

Web Addict

HSC
I just wrote the oxidation and reduction half-equations and the overall equation.

AfkForSoR

HSC
as depth increases, temp decreases so solubility increases (dissolving of a gas is exothermic)
as depth increases, pressure increases so solubility decreases (pushed out Le Chatelier)
and expand on those 2 points and trends and stuff lol did u talk about all 4 scientists of just focused on one?

AfkForSoR

HSC
for solubility i think it was 10.4 i think you draw curve of best fit and estimate from there

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
as depth increases, temp decreases so solubility increases (dissolving of a gas is exothermic)
as depth increases, pressure increases so solubility decreases (pushed out Le Chatelier)
and expand on those 2 points and trends and stuff lol did u talk about all 4 scientists of just focused on one?
Did that, yet also mentioned that there isn't much oxygen...

Web Addict

HSC
shit I definitely didn't do that

I did that but then I wrote a normal balanced eqn

What were your guesses for the 4*C? solubility of oxygen
I got 10.5 mg/L.

I think you're supposed to talk about all 4 scientists because the question is worth 7 marks.

kimjuliana

HSC
wasn't the question about concentration of oxygen not solubility? Or did I do another epic silly and not read the question properly.... :'(

AfkForSoR

HSC
yeah sweet, looks like i did pretty well overall, was an easy test though; compared to trials.

Frostbitten

HSC
I think you're supposed to talk about all 4 scientists because the question is worth 7 marks.
Yeh, it was assess the 4 of them to see who made the biggest contribution so you would of had to have written shit about them all.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I was referring to his last question.
Oh okay, I didn't see.
I said for that question that it was a combination of all of them since without galvani's experiments volta wouldn't haven't been able to do this and so on... but I said Faraday's laws are applied today etc.

Web Addict

HSC
Who was happy when they saw that last 7 mark question? I was flicking through the exam when we were supposed to check that the questions and pages and I almost screamed out of happiness when I saw it. I was so relieved. For me, it's one of the easiest to write about becuase I didn't study much for the other parts.

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Who was happy when they saw that last 7 mark question? I was flicking through the paper when we were supposed to check that the questions and pages and I almost screamed out of happiness when I saw it. I was so relieved. For me, it's one of the easiest to write about becuase I didn't study much for the other parts.
Me, but then felt sorta shit cause I studied for everything

darkness70

HSC
For the graph, unsure if you're meant to do a curve of best fit. I did a STRAIGHT line of best fit cos we never do curves of best fit for chem (well at least not in my school) -> Estimated 9.4 mg/L

As for the 7 marker, I said Volta contributed the greatest so didn't really talk about Galvani. And said that he influenced Davy who used electrolysis which led to Faraday blah blah which is used for electrolysis today. Someone clarify with my answers?

Rest of paper was quite straightforward.. except for few parts here and there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)