Shootings and Explosions in Paris (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. Are you really supporting the murder of millions of innocent people? If you are being sarcastic mb, I've seen some people who actually believe that.
Well if they had the know how and the ability to do it, I'm sure that they would also do it at the drop of a pin... It's a dog eat dog world... Hate how most leftists have this really big superior complex and think we are somehow better than the savages that commit these atrocities...

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Well if they had the know how and the ability to do it, I'm sure that they would also do it at the drop of a pin... It's a dog eat dog world... Hate how most leftists have this really big superior complex and think we are somehow better than the savages that commit these atrocities...
They do have the ability. But millions of people are going to die. Pretty sure that's how nukes work...

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
They do have the ability. But millions of people are going to die. Pretty sure that's how nukes work...
Not sure if just retarded or if you don't understand what is actually logistically required to make a nuclear bomb...

FlyingKanga

HSC
Not sure if just retarded or if you don't understand what is actually logistically required to make a nuclear bomb...

It says right there in the article that they've got 350 nuclear weapons that they can use.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
the attacks arent even over and muslims are already blaming the victims

tragic but all too predictible

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
You reap what you sow. There financial support to these terrorists won't be forgotten. ISIS just didn't pop out of nowhere. The media will make out this incident more important than the almost daily massacres that occur in Yemen, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, and the Beirut bombings that just occurred yesterday.

My heart goes out for the innocent no matter where they are terrorized. But there blood is not more worthy or valuable then our women, children and families. Don't misunderstand my last sentence. What I'm trying to say in some minds people think some human beings from the west think there lives are more precious or of more value than human beings in the Middle East.

When a terrorist attack happened yesterday which took the lives of about 50 people with hundreds injured in Beirut where was all the shock and outrage from the media and governments? Now that it happens in somewhere in Europe like Paris its treated different right? And both bombings were done by the same people.

At the end of the day terrorism has no religion and knows no boundaries.
"You reap what you sow"? wow

Enjoy your ASIO surveillance buddy

Of course the story and story are more important to us, France is an ally first world country which is in a state of peace. It is very shocking.

You've answered your own questions there "the media will make out this incident more important than the almost daily massacres that occur in Yemen, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, and the Beirut bombings that just occurred yesterday"

This is like someone throwing a rock into white water rapids versus a calm lake
The ripple effect is minimal in a rapid because it's constantly in a state of chaos whereas the splash and ripples in a calm lake is highly attention grabbing

You yourself only care about the yemen/beirut etc. stories because you're middle eastern and a muslim, well 'the West' cares about France in the same way

And where's all the shock and media outrage? how about hear you lazy child https://news.google.com/news/story?...ved=0CCcQqgIwAGoVChMIg_SWubKPyQIVZ9ymCh1VCQYI

'Wahhhhhhh I didn't see Koche talk about it on Sunrise therefore the whole west is ignoring us wahhhh'

Alright there were wars initially but the refugees had places to settle in , which was the surrounding states and nation... but the US aggravated the middle east even more and created more factions (Pro US or against US).
There are plenty of safe enough countries in the middle east and immediate surrounds you retard. What is Turkey? What is Jordan? What is Georgia? What is Iran? What is Qatar? What is UAE? What is Bahrain? What is Saudi?

This is probably just the start of terrorist attacks in europe.
Many more will probably follow considering the amount of "refugees" europe took.
That's not even the main concern really.

I don't know if I called them terrorist attacks, but many more general attacks on the wider population will follow once the European winter is in full swing. Refugee accommodation is already maxed out even now and now they're going to be forced to start sleeping on the street... for about a day until they get desperate and go on a 3 month crime spree to get food and shelter. Probably safe to expect many stories of family home invasions in Europe in the coming months...

Many more general and terrorist attacks will follow once the reactionary vote makes Europe far right as well.

Right now we're sitting on the cusp of a defining moment in Europe's history...

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Paris terror attacks: eight attackers dead after killing at least 120 people – live updates
Eight terrorists killed, seven of them by detonating suicide belts
Police say ‘accomplices’ could still be on loose
Around 200 people injured, 80 seriously
Who carried out the Paris attacks? Here are the prime suspects

Source: Guardian online

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
It says right there in the article that they've got 350 nuclear weapons that they can use.
Are we talking about the same thing, I was talking about the notion of if a terrorist had access to a nuclear weapon

Flop21

HSC
Where was the constant live coverage and media attention on our tvs? Where were governments like ours publicly condemning what happened? Why didn’t social media go into protest and havoc? I feel bad what happened today in Paris just as I feel bad as the US airforce striking that hospital in Afghanistan where dozens of innocent civilians and patients got killed, or the US drone strikes killing innocent civilians on a daily basis or the Saudis killing so far thousands of innocent Yemenis.

It’s no secret that Western and including these Arab countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar have been carelessly funding fringe Syrian opposition groups since the beginnings of the Syrian conflict and top of that screwing that region for quite a long time. There were hardly any moderate rebels, most of them had an Islamist agenda. Why have these Arab and Western countries been intervening in Syria in the first place even prior to the rise of ISIS? So much time, effort, resources and money have been put into his removal and they failed. They have so far negatively contributed and they themselves indirectly contributed to the rise of ISIS. Similar things have occurred in the past and the West and but-hurt Arab countries have been back stabbed each time.

Whether the massacre happens in the US, Europe, Middle East or else where I don’t believe we should be selective on what we sympathise with most. The killing of innocent human beings regardless of their, nationality, race, religion, gender, age or location is just as sad and disappointing. So what if France is a first world country, so is Israel considered a first world country. It shouldn’t how rich, poor, ‘violent’, ‘peaceful’ or how democratic a country is, a massacre is just as bad as it is in France or elsewhere. Every now and then you hear about mass shootings in the US, they are considered an ally of Australia and guessing according to you they are considered in a ‘state of peace’ since there a western country. I don’t know what you are trying to get out. These killings and massacres can happen anywhere in the world and at any moment, and they are all of equal importance regardless of where they occur.

That analogy you put out works well for what you are trying to say, but obviously not what I am trying to say. I prefer you don’t speak for me, my ethnicity or religion is not relevant and if you insist I am interested in world issues and news as a whole. I usually don’t pick and choose what I care most about, I try my best give relevance to each world issue equally.
Do you really think what the media broadcast is a way of determining what everyone living in the West cares about?

Who is saying here that some murders are more significant than others? They are all murders, and all equally as horrible. I'm sure everyone believes that.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
7:55pm: What we know so far:
Terrorists have killed more than 120 people in at least six locations across Paris
A further 200 people have been wounded
19 were killed at the Boulevard Voltaire Charonne at the bar La Belle Equipe
​More than 78 were killed at the Bataclan theatre
Five were killed at the Rue de la Fontaine au Roi
Between 12 and 14 were killed at Le Petit Cambodge restaurant and Le Carillon bar.
Three or possibly four were killed at the Stade de France stadium, where there were three explosions
Eight terrorists are dead. Seven reportedly blew themselves up in suicide blasts; another died when police liberated the Bataclan
One Australian, 19-year-old Tasmanian Emma Grace Parkinson, has been confirmed among the wounded. She is in hospital in a non-critical condition
Witnesses have reported that the gunmen shouted words to the effect: "This is for Syria"

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/paris-s...-de-france-20151113-gkyvyc.html#ixzz3rSM6gcsm

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
There are queues at French hospitals of people donating blood, according to French journalist Grégory Dominé. He said medical officials have asked for people to space out donations, over the weekend and throughout next week.

(Source, Guardian)

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
You didn't answer my questions: Why do muslims NEVER mention the fact that christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world because of muslims? And then expect us to take them seriously when they bitch about 'islamaphobia'?

FlyingKanga

HSC
Are we talking about the same thing, I was talking about the notion of if a terrorist had access to a nuclear weapon
Oh by 'they' you meant terrorist organisations... You can't judge if they'd use nuclear arms or not because they wouldn't want to inhabit a nuclear wasteland but nevertheless that doesn't justify a decision by the west to use nuclear bombs. It doesn't matter who uses it. It's a human rights violation which you're clearly supporting, then claiming Islam as the violent ones...

Go home SylviaB! Make as many accounts as you like!
That's not sylviab. She had crappy grammar

Loudvicuna

HSC
I was responding to classicjimbo and I am not at all blaming the people, I am blaming the governments and the media. The media is such an important tool in our society that it can be easily used to brainwash and manipulate peoples emotions for certain issues or conflicts. If you have ever noticed, there have been instances of considerable bias in the media.
What are you trying to imply? I think most educated people know that the US has done a lot of shit in the middle east they had no business in. How does this warrant Muslims yelling Allah Akbar and killing civilians in a country that welcomed them?

Loudvicuna

HSC
I'm not sure he's saying that this warrants such Muslim actions as much as it creates the material conditions sufficient for such extremism to occur.
Except it doesn't, the coo-coo Islamic tradition creates the conditions for such extremism to occur.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)