• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

shops that stock (insert brand name here) (1 Viewer)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i dont like go dig out ppls on their size but gosh this is so ugly because her bottom half was like an upside-down triangle if u know wot i mean :p

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
kaylz said:
Justjeans have them actually. I got a pair of lees for $30 at menai of all places. Reduced from 120.
nah they're lee riders. i hate lee riders... but they are cheaper which is always a plus.

Skeeta

HSC
Go to penrith plaza. I saw those greenish ones in cavalier there today (they had a few pairs of black aswell) and in GP's they had a heap of black ones

spin spin the guy there told me to buy a six/seven (which i couldnt do up) coz they stretch heeps

yay or nay?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
if you can lean over, suck in like crazy, and get the button across, then yes, get that size. thats for the black ones. not for the coloured ones, they wont stretch as much.

but yeah, skeeta, the thing is, at GP (at least in the city stores) we have heaps for one day and they sell out in like two days from delivery.. so even if you saw heaps at penrith the other day.. trust me.. they'd be gone by now

Skeeta

HSC
i knew they were selling like hotcakes, and i went in there last friday, they had just got a truckload in, and i went in there today and they still had about 15 pairs.

I'm gona try my luck of getting them in singapore when i go, i know they sell them there and they r more likely to have more smaller sizes. If not.. looks like i missed out.

and about the sucking the gut it. It didnt work like that :'(. Coz they are low waisted, they waistband is around my hips not my waist... and no amount of sucking is going to make those babies go away lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Skeeta said:
and about the sucking the gut it. It didnt work like that :'(. Coz they are low waisted, they waistband is around my hips not my waist... and no amount of sucking is going to make those babies go away lol
what exactly is going on in here?

Skeeta

HSC
*sniff* it breaks my heart

stupid jeans

the 8 fit good, but i can tell that they are gonna stretch and be too big
the 7's i couldnt do up (from memory)... god damn i've gotta try harder

it was so funny the guy in GP was like.. "do you need a hand getting those on?".. i think i should take his advice, or a muscle man next time lol

Skeeta

HSC
it depends.. im usually a 7, and i was strugglin to get them on.. but then again maybe the sizings like that because they will stretch

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
well skeeta, the thing is, i reckon you would fit into a 7 if thats your normal size. i know it probably seemed weird that he was like "do you need a hand", but whenever i help a girl at work to button up her jeans i ALWAYS get it across when she couldnt. it helps to have someone else do it the first couple of times then they will stretch from there. try the 7 again, come into my work if you want i will help you :) or yeah, just ask them to help you get the button across. as soon as youve got the button.... youve found your size

Skeeta

HSC
haha yeah i know what u mean. i've got these scrawny little chicken arms, and i was probably terrified that if i got the button done up.. the jeans just would have ripped under the pressure. It makes sense, and girls have done it for me b4 but god it sounded funny

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
yeah i tried on two sizes of supatubes - one i could only JUST do up, and the other fit well the first time i tried them on. the girl at gp told me to get the really tight ones cos they'd stretch but i didn't listen and got the other size. and yeah, they stretch like motherfuckers. if you wash them they go smaller again, then stretch again, etc etc. but they don't stretch so much it looks ugly, they're just not as tightly fitted as they started off.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yayy i found them!

hey grace, the girl at the qvb store told me when I them on that they wouldn't stretch THAT much, but they do yeah?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
well mine have, quite a bit. i remember they were like CRAZILY skintight (like, they looked painted on) when i first got mine, and now they're just comfy skinny-fit. if that makes sense. i mean they shrink back if theyve been in the dryer, but they'll just stretch back out again... and you shouldnt wash jeans too much anyway

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i can't believe nobody had ever suggested skinny jeans to me before...
after i bought my bettina lianos i have become a regular shop-til-you-drop-er!
I bought lee supa tubes in black at GP and i am going to get skinny tsubis when i get paid next week.
Yay!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i look fat in supa tubes
i feel your pain, i have humungous thighs and a fat ass and have not avoided the heartbreak of cankles therefore supa tubes... not for me :(
which sucks cos i love them and really want a pair. but i've learnt that sometimes things just don't look good on you and you shouldn't fight that even in the name of fashion

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
not supa tubes cos i haven't had time to go shopping recently

but basically i'm very bottom-heavy so skinny-leg jeans not really for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)