• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

shops that stock (insert brand name here) (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
erin, my legs aren't super skinny and i'm not super skinny either and they look alright on me.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm probably bigger than you, i'm a size 14 (sometimes more down the bottom in smaller makes :s)

i'll give them a try anyway, but i would def be saying goodbye to flats

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
why saying goodbye to flats? you never say goodbye to flats, flats are you friends!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha just for skinny leg jeans :p

i loooove flats cos as much as i love looking tall and slimmer in heels, i'm not the best at wearing them (particularly stilletos)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
hahah oh okay good. don't scare me like that.

are you really short, erin?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ok now u have to trust me on this one...
i had given up on finding jeans that would suit me, i had literally looked everywhere, and everything was so unflattering.
I suggest u go into Bettina Liano and try on the skinnies in black or navy, wear heels with it, and u will look like a sexpot, guaranteed!
I now have two pairs of skinny leg jeans, one bettina and one Lee supatube. they both look hot, and this from someone who NEVER wore jeans.
And i wear them with flats and flat boots, and they still look good, although nothing beats sky high heels...

baby706

skinny leg jeans are the best!!!
i have a pair of purple tsubis, dark bettina lianos and black sass & bides. But my sass & bides are too big 4 me now so im gonna get some black supatubes off e-bay...finding it hard to get them anywhere else!
Where do you work spin spin?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i was in there today, the sale is pretty good. i got a cute blue cardi and a mini. i never used to like general pants, but it has got better recently. it never used to have tsubis, did it?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i feel your double pain - tried on a few pairs this arvo and some were too low waisted and wouldn't do up and some were too high waisted and left this gap at the back - they just looked ugly. will try to find some other sizes later but my butt and my thighs are restricting me :) we can be friends

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
randomly - i know its prob the wrong thread, but Newtown shopping. where must i go (going next monday - soo excited can't wait - been waiting for this allll term)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah i saw the tsubis and loved them. they are really flattering, but still very expensive. i have just gone mega-sale-shopping and have to wait until i get paid next...and then, the tsubis will be mine!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
can people tell me how much a pair of supa tubes or lean beans are?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
supatubes - in black, 130. in grey, 140. and most places, 140 for other colours.

lean beans are between 309 - 329. but they're not "Skinny" legs as such, straight legs. if you're after the skinny zip tsubis, theyre usually 180.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hmm, i think if they look good i'll try the supa tubes on my own $$

and then if lean beans look any good, my birthday is in the nearish future so i might use money from that to buy some

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
melimoo said:
i feel your double pain - tried on a few pairs this arvo and some were too low waisted and wouldn't do up and some were too high waisted and left this gap at the back - they just looked ugly. will try to find some other sizes later but my butt and my thighs are restricting me :) we can be friends
that aaaaalways happens to me - i have a pretty small waist in proportion to my huuuge waist so getting pants to fit and not fall down/have a muffin top is difficult

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah i know they're comparatively cheap next to tsubis and bettinas. and they're just as good in my opinion, except that i wish i bought green instead of black, that would have been hot!

Spin spin, do u get much wear out of the coloured ones? i bought black cos i think i would wear them more, but they would look really good with my black boots...

damn!

Lennie

AlleyCat said:
yeah i know they're comparatively cheap next to tsubis and bettinas. and they're just as good in my opinion, except that i wish i bought green instead of black, that would have been hot!

Spin spin, do u get much wear out of the coloured ones? i bought black cos i think i would wear them more, but they would look really good with my black boots...

damn!
There are some pretty hot bright green insight 'supa tube style' jeans out at the moment for $89.95.

Lennie

AlleyCat said:

damn!

haha. and i know it wasnt adressed to me, but i have the pink supa tubes and have found that they fade a little, but thats that. they look pretty good faded anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)