Should abusing people at random be illegal? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPac2

HSC
I think it should be. What do you think Epicfailguy? Boris?

XPac2

HSC
Wow, another highly enlightening post from the Master of Stupidity, x.christina

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
i think xpac should be illegal. he should live out the rest of his life in a small box, away from civilisation.

XPac2

HSC
XPac is one of the best wrestlers of all time. Now, XPAC2? if being blocked away from "civilisation" (if you are a part of this so called civilisation) than by all means, PLEASE lock me away!

Guesss

HSC
XPac is one of the best wrestlers of all time. Now, XPAC2? if being blocked away from "civilisation" (if you are a part of this so called civilisation) than by all means, PLEASE lock me away!
LMAO +5 points

i think it should be illegal 2... isnt it already?

XPac2

HSC
Lol yes it technically is. Lol yay, a whole five points?

XPac2

HSC
Xpac, as i said earlier, is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Otherwise known as 6-pac or the 1-2-3 kid, sean waltman is the founder of DX and the greatest punk degenerate of all time. He has a sex tape with jeanie laurer (Chyna) and so i ask you this:

How in HELL, is Xpac a fag?

XPac2

HSC
Boris, here's the deal. YOU ARE A RETARD AND NOOONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL EVR LOVE YOU FOR FREE!!

As for schroedinger, i've met bottlecorks that are more intelligent than yourself, so SUCK IT.

Boris, why would i kill myself when i can just as easily appear at your house, rape and kill your mother, then feed her to your father, then stick some dynamite down your throat and light the fuse?

EDIT: seve, tell me something. If you posted a thread titled "The Lovely Bones" in the reading room, would you expect someon to call you a fuckwit?

Last edited:

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
xpac suck my fucking cock have a cry.... I disagree wih you and everything you stand for so you have a cry when I voice this. grow some balls and learn to take what your given. your going to get eaten alive one day when your confronted by some faggot like me in real life, gonna get the shit kicked outa you, and all your going to do in return is make a thread on BoS about how shit you are.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Boris, here's the deal. YOU ARE A RETARD AND NOOONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL EVR LOVE YOU FOR FREE!!

As for schroedinger, i've met bottlecorks that are more intelligent than yourself, so SUCK IT.

Boris, why would i kill myself when i can just as easily appear at your house, rape and kill your mother, then feed her to your father, then stick some dynamite down your throat and light the fuse?

EDIT: seve, tell me something. If you posted a thread titled "The Lovely Bones" in the reading room, would you expect someon to call you a fuckwit?
Pretty incriminating evidence on your behalf, if in fact such a violent act were to occur within a reasonable period of time.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I think it should be. What do you think Epicfailguy? Boris?
You have a really thin skin. Stop reporting every goddamn post in which people don't take your shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)