should all corpses be used as a biofuel? (1 Viewer)

answers plx!

• Total voters

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Surely there are more efficient things to farm for fuel. Right?

toadcat

HSC
lol

1. this thread assumes that coal isn't really an option
2. we should probably also assume that dead humans are a waste product that cannot be avoided, and should be put to best possible use
You don't get it!
If you used them as a fuel, there would be almost no energy released. The energy required to transport them to a power plant where these corpses would be fermented into fuels would far exceed the energy released when the corpse-fuel was finally burned. This is a retarded idea. There is a very good reason why this has never been discussed.

JB10

HSC
making it voluntary would achieve nothing, like the voluntary curbing of executive salaries - lolwut?

people will not donate corpses, and we/ fucking need fuels mang. stop pushing us back to the stone age. can you light a fire with rocks?
God you're a fucking loser.. Starved for attention so you come on BOS and make threads where you try and have a unique view on things.

HSC
N/A
id support Jew corpses used for Palestinian bio fuel. of course, why wouldn't I?

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
but incredibly funny! :D

note: ben netanyahu does not condone the material expressed in any bigboyjames posts, nor in his related accounts.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
you see, the thing is, suck my cock, pooface.
lol

id support Jew corpses used for Palestinian bio fuel. of course, why wouldn't I?
lol

but incredibly funny! :D

note: ben netanyahu does not condone the material expressed in any bigboyjames posts, nor in his related accounts.
lol.
lol.
id use your shitbricks as fuel for some bonfires, Benjamin Netanyahu, my favourite constipating Israeli politician.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I dont think that we have enough corpses though. If we burn all the corpses that we already have, they would hardly be enough to yield the required amount of energy to keep us warm for half of winter, I reckon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)