should all corpses be used as a biofuel? (1 Viewer)

answers plx!

• Total voters

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
serious question for my fellow encappers: should corpses be used for biofuels? I think we've reached a point where our superstitions about death can be cast aside for the good of our energy hungry society. What need does a dead person have for dignity when we are not able to power our am radios and hot water kilns? indeed, the dead don't need dignity when we're suffering. petrol will soon be gone, and we need other fuels to keep us cozy during winter and cool during summer. i propose the mandatory use of all corpses for production of biofuels.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
making it voluntary would achieve nothing, like the voluntary curbing of executive salaries - lolwut?

people will not donate corpses, and we/ fucking need fuels mang. stop pushing us back to the stone age. can you light a fire with rocks?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
making it voluntary would achieve nothing, like the voluntary curbing of executive salaries - lolwut?

people will not donate corpses, and we/ fucking need fuels mang. stop pushing us back to the stone age. can you light a fire with rocks?
People already donate their corpses to science - a lot of them, actually. I don't think it's unfeasible that many people would donate their corpses as a biofuel.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
because the two really are equivilent

whackjob

get your ovaries tied
Lol wtf?

Kwayera said if people were voluntarilly donating thier bodies to science, they would do the same for bio-fuel.

I say bury the criminals, atleast their giving back to the nation.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
air-con is people

PEOPLE

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
The energy obtained from burning a corpse is probably less than the energy expended carrying said corpse to a suitable location for burning, lol

greekgun

HSC
Hmmm only if the person has volenteered his body to be used in such a way, and i imagine many people will refuse using corpses as a biofuel, so i guess people who want to use it can and people who dont, dont.

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
like in brave new world?

you know what, i actually agree with you on this one. corpses wont be doing anything in the ground, death is nothing but the end of life. why not use bodies as biofuel?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
hmm, i don't really want ethanol made from my body to be feeding some ungrateful brat's car to be honest.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
sthcrossdude said:
Neb, is there any evidence that this is feasible?
None that I know of.

hermand said:
hmm, i don't really want ethanol made from my body to be feeding some ungrateful brat's car to be honest.
And Hitler didn't want to let Jews live. Point is that we can't all have what we want. For the greater good.

THE GREATER GOOD!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Biofuel in general, simply doesn't work.

Biofuel is no future.

I'd say it'd be more efficient to use corpses as fertilizer. This would help the global phosphate crisis.

Deathwatch

HSC
does anyone have any realiable information as to how much corpses can be a help to the environment?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Biofuel in general, simply doesn't work.

Biofuel is no future.

I'd say it'd be more efficient to use corpses as fertilizer. This would help the global phosphate crisis.
That'd be one of the shittest fertilisers ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)