• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Should i do HSC papers or past trial papers (1 Viewer)

failwhale

HSC
yeah i'm kind of debating it with my friends, what do you reckon is the best for preparing

for the trial?

enoilgam

HSC
For trials, I reakon do past trial papers, its best to save the past HSC papers for just before the HSC.

Dylanamali

HSC
Trial papers esp independent or CSSA - these are harder than the HSC and will prepare you better for your trials.

khfreakau

HSC
For trials, I reakon do past trial papers, its best to save the past HSC papers for just before the HSC.
Lots of people say this and I think it's stupid; teachers are more likely to scab from past hscs than this year's hsc to scab from past hscs -_- Of course that's only if you're not doing CSSA or independent or something like that haha.

Skyzor

HSC
Lots of people say this and I think it's stupid; teachers are more likely to scab from past hscs than this year's hsc to scab from past hscs -_- Of course that's only if you're not doing CSSA or independent or something like that haha.
This.

For my legal trial exam at least 5 multiple choice questions where from past papers...

michaeljennings

HSC
At my school, all the questions from the 2010 PDHPE HSC have been used in the 3 assessments we have done so far lol

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
doesn't really matter since Trials are designed to 'mimic' the HSC format and content. But Yeah just go with Trials now and HSC later to provide greater variation among questions you will see.

Gigacube

HSC
It depends whether you are sitting an exam that your teacher wrote or if you are sitting an exam that the school ordered. If you are doing an exam that your teacher wrote I would probably do a mixture but mainly past HSC questions. If your school ordered it then I would do the past trial papers as they tend to be harder.

pixelzz

HSC
i think cssa trials etc are harder than the past hsc papers

for sure for maths but dunno about others.

jamesfirst

HSC
both. pff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)