Should I drop 4U? (1 Viewer)

TheStallion

HSC
So guys, i;m finding 4u really fuking hard, i dont understand this complex numbers thing, HOW CAN YOU PLOT A COMPLEX NUMBER ON AN ARGAND DIAGRAM WHEN THEY DONT EXIST?!?!

The point is, i have no clue what the fuck is going on in 4u, i just sit there sleeping the whole time, so should i drop to general maths? my tutor says i should just drop maths altogether, but i think i can deal with the workload for general maths, it looks like i should be able to understand it and it wont ruin my atar if i do it.

help me! :uhoh:

HSC
what the fuck what kind of shit school do you go to where any retard can pick 4 unit

what mark do you get in 2 unit?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
wait why drop from 4units to general thats pretty stupid, go to 2U that stuff is easy

TheStallion

HSC
i get like 17% in 2 unit and id rather not say the name of the school but its trusted that students pick their own courses that will suit them

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Don't you have to be chosen to be in Ext. 2?
At my school people who are doing good in Ext. 1 only get chosen to do Ext. 2

Oh and ask your teacher for advice about changing/dropping maths

HSC
Don't you have to be chosen to be in Ext. 2?
At my school people who are doing good in Ext. 1 only get chosen to do Ext. 2

Oh and ask your teacher for advice about changing/dropping maths
no one cares shut up

purpleflame

HSC
N/A
dw, I got 10% in 2un in year 11, 7% in 3un and I only got 10% in 4un for my first exam. But then I actually started going to class, and I found a text book, and I ended up with 97 in extension one and 95 in extension 2 for my HSC exam.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
dw, I got 10% in 2un in year 11, 7% in 3un and I only got 10% in 4un for my first exam. But then I actually started going to class, and I found a text book, and I ended up with 97 in extension one and 95 in extension 2 for my HSC exam.
hahah Doonside is a school and a pedo from my school moved there...watch out

K

khorne

I suggest a method similar to Extra Ordinary's english trick. Memorise...like...every answer in 4U. Then in the exam, just copy the correct ones.

HSC
I suggest a method similar to Extra Ordinary's english trick. Memorise...like...every answer in 4U. Then in the exam, just copy the correct ones.
This will only work if you factor in the curvature of the Earth, and the variance of the value of g

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Why the fuck would you do 4U if you only get ~ 10% in 2U and 3U in the first place? Not to be harsh, but you should drop Maths all together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)