Should i feel bad for dating my friends x? (1 Viewer)

teaspoooon

HSC
Im dating this guy called Brad who is my x friend Nicoles x boyfriend!

3days ago Nicole msg Brad askin him to get back with her. I want her outta the picture for good. So i rang my friend Aaron & gave him Nicoles number & asked him if he could ring her and chat her up so it will take her mind off Brad. Hehe it worked! Woohoo.

Casey, Nicoles friend was talking to me yesterday over msn. She was going off her rocket at me, it was the funniest thing ever LOL! Saying that im a bitch for going out with Brad because his Nicoles X!

My x boyfriend Trent & i broke up almost a yr ago & we where together for 2yrs, when me and Trent spilt, I had Nicole, another Nicole, Casey, Jessica, Leanne, Tiffany & a couple more girls, who where all my friends at the tym, & all of them were trying to hook up with Trent! I said nothing about it!

It all seems pretty fair to me ... what do you think?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i dont think it's wrong...althogh i dont know all the details (and no, i dont want them :eek:)

i'd say so be it...just try to not make enemies...

btw, the name brad rocks my socks :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Lauren, my dear, I love you and all, but I think its wrong.
and isnt he way old? he looks way old last time i saw him even thought it was dark and other stuff... lets not go there :p

But I like pinney, I think shes cute.
Im sure you didnt like it when all your friends were trying to get into trents pants (why didnt i hear of that???), but if you had said something, im sure they would have backed off a bit, or backed off the whole way.
And what happend to tim? i thought you liked him? or them hot dates blokes. or that guy with the long hair at the beach? he seemd cool. not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he seemed cool. did you even get long haired boys number?
im going off track here...

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I dont think there is anything wrong with the situation. These things happen. But, that said, I dont think it was v. good of you to get one of your friends to pretend to be interested in Nicole because it might come back and bite you in the bum. Worst case senario, Nicole finds out that your friend was lying, she becomes upset and goes running to Brad.

I agree with Braad; try not to make enemies for the sake of one guy.

teaspoooon

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
what happened to 130 joe? it was love!!!
Haha. 130 Joe! Oh my ... Tom *shakes head* LOL You said Joe did even want my number :p

teaspoooon

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
Lauren, my dear, I love you and all, but I think its wrong.
and isnt he way old? he looks way old last time i saw him even thought it was dark and other stuff... lets not go there :p

But I like pinney, I think shes cute.
Im sure you didnt like it when all your friends were trying to get into trents pants (why didnt i hear of that???), but if you had said something, im sure they would have backed off a bit, or backed off the whole way.
And what happend to tim? i thought you liked him? or them hot dates blokes. or that guy with the long hair at the beach? he seemd cool. not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he seemed cool. did you even get long haired boys number?
im going off track here...
Tim ... Westblade? As is he would ever lyk him! LOL
LOL the dude from the beach? Tarzan? LOL his name is Lyndon! Sofe LOL *shakes head* not in a million yrs will he ever be my type of guy!
Friday nyts date was Matty Lane! But i didnt go, i was sore form the gym
Saturday nyts date was Brad LOL me him ash & todd went bowling.

Next tym i see you sofe i'll tell you what Nicole P & Nicole D both did to me when i broke up with Trent! Its too long to type LOL!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
teaspoooon said:
Haha. 130 Joe! Oh my ... Tom *shakes head* LOL You said Joe did even want my number :p

well yeh that was true, but still! it was love!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i was preety sober by that stage. i think most people were... except joe, who keeps drinking till he goes to bed at 6 in the morning... the kid is a weapon

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
well, me and lauren were still somewhat under the influence by the time we woke up.
until i got on the train when i started feeling like i was going to throw up...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
because joe kicked you out and you were disapointed to the point of vomiting?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i wanted to read what you wrote and reply... but that disgusting Britney Spears avatar completely put me off.

sabdow

HSC
Two wrongs don't make a right.

But in your case, some tension has developed so I guess you should forget about your friend for now and be happy with your boyfriend. There is nothing wrong with it, though sometimes it's just not the way to go. If you two were really close or best friends... you might have something to worry about.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I don't think it was decent of you to ask your friend to chat up Nicole in hopes of driving her attention away from Brad.

Why couldn't you talk to her about it? It would probably save you a lengthy explanation when she's wondering why the guy who has given her so much attention has suddenly disappeared.

About the dating-the-ex thing, I don't believe it's wrong. It's just not fair when you're restricted from dating perfectly dateable guys who just happen to have had a thing with one of your friends. Dating-the-ex happened a few times within my circle of friends, and we were fine with it. Once it's over, the guy is single again. You can't just mark your territory and limit his future potentials. :rolleyes:

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I really believe that people should not go out with their friends ex's. That's just low.

*shudder*

Like.. hello... cbd rule? Damn...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Epiphany said:
I really believe that people should not go out with their friends ex's. That's just low.

*shudder*

Like.. hello... cbd rule? Damn...
Why is it so low?

What makes the ex of a friend any different to an ex of some random? Yes, I know, she was your friend and going out with him might hurt her feelings because it looks like he's "moving up the ladder", but at the same time, aren't you "picking up her leftovers"?

I can't see why you should be restricted from dating your friend's boyfriend. If they broke up, they did it for a reason. Unless of course, you date them the next day. That's just weird. I say anything after a few months is fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)