should i or shouldn't i (1 Viewer)

should i or shouldn't i pop my best friend virginity on her birthday as a present

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
Spyrax said:
He probably does E.S.L.
Instead E.S.L course for him is egotistical sexual legends, something for him to share with the class. Instead of competing for scores... no...... he's competing for scores, not the scores on the report card.

santaslayer

HSC
omg she told u her measurements? wtf?

i wish i had friends like that...

fucking troll...

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
no she's a rat.

Good point. I didn't stop to realise about the measurements. Crazy.

Perhaps he knows her shoe size as well? Hey, maybe even her cup size? Why not.

thedude88

HSC
yeah duckofdoom u r right the major assessment task 4 extension 2 english is a 5000 word essay. it due first week term 3, 2006.
the presanation proposal for major work worth 10
viva voce- interview and disscusion/expolration of work in progress worth 20
report- the impact of independent investigation on the developmentof the major work worth -20
total of 50 marks.
that the course outline, given 2 very exetension 2 canidate. you can check wif ur teacher if u don't believe me.
actually i do no her bra size cause she took me shopping wif her a couple of time in the lingere shops.
btw i don't used blow up doll like u sprax, stop assuming thing that u do and compare the 2 other people.
btw i don't bother 2 defend my penis size cause how da fuck i am going 2 do that take a pix of it and then post it, on da internet. only sad cunt who can't think of anything 2 pay people out then they go 4 da penis
it a internet forum who care about da spelling and punction, as long as people can read it, then it ok.

Last edited:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
thedude88 said:
yeah duckofdoom u r right the major assessment task 4 extension 2 english is a 5000 word essay.
hey thedude88 i am soo sorry i have to do this, it just totally shits me the the way you spell. This is a correction i've made for you. good luck with your assessment i hope.. you manage to pass

yeah duckofdoom u r right the major assessment task 4 extension 2 english is a 5000 word essay. it's due first week term 3, 2006.
the presentationproposal for major work worth 10
viva voce- interview and disscusion/explorationof work in progress worth 20
report- the impact of independent investigation on the development of the major work worth -20
total of 50 marks.
that the course outline, given 2 very extension2 candidate. you can check wif ur teacher if u don't believe me.
actually i do no her bra size cause she took me shopping wif her a couple of times in the lingere shops.
btw i don't use a blow up doll like u sprax, stop assuming things that u do and compare 2 instead of 2 use with other people.
btw i don't bother 2 defend my penis size cause how da fuck i am going 2 do that take a pix of it and then post it, on da internet. only sad cunts who can't think of anything 2 pay people out then they go 4 da penis

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
denise_ said:
hey thedude88 i am soo sorry i have to do this, it just totally shits me the the way you spell. This is a correction i've made for you. good luck with your assessment i hope.. you manage to pass

yeah duckofdoom u r right the major assessment task 4 extension 2 english is a 5000 word essay. it's due first week term 3, 2006.
the presentationproposal for major work worth 10
viva voce- interview and disscusion/explorationof work in progress worth 20
report- the impact of independent investigation on the development of the major work worth -20
total of 50 marks.
that the course outline, given 2 very extension2 candidate. you can check wif ur teacher if u don't believe me.
actually i do no her bra size cause she took me shopping wif her a couple of times in the lingere shops.
btw i don't use a blow up doll like u sprax, stop assuming things that u do and compare 2 instead of 2 use with other people.
btw i don't bother 2 defend my penis size cause how da fuck i am going 2 do that take a pix of it and then post it, on da internet. only sad cunts who can't think of anything 2 pay people out then they go 4 da penis
Its Spyrax*, not sprax. How did you get into English Ext 2, what school do you go too? Haha. Grow a dick and learn to spell. Haha.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
Spyrax said:
Its Spyrax*, not sprax. How did you get into English Ext 2, what school do you go too? Haha. Grow a dick and learn to spell. Haha.
im confused. was that to me or the other dude?

ice_wind

HSC
so was ure decision man??? i think its finally up to u to make...i mean, we can argue, but its really up to u...ask ure conscience...which will lose u more by "popping" ure best frend, or by leaving her...both have their bad points...

however, if it were me...i think i'd tell her (best frend) to reconsider...

elfm

HSC
Argonaut said:
I was just being cynical, I wasn't expecting anyone to agree with me!
Yeah you were being very cynical

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
thedude88 said:
my best friend ask me 2 pop her virginity as present from me on her birthday.
no decent girl would bluntly (shamelessly) ask a make friend to pop her cherrie, unless she’s abnormal (interpret it how ever you want :))

we known each other since kindergarden and she is one of my closest friends. i wouldn't want 2 lose da relationship wif my best friend cause she i known her so long and she been there 2 support me at time when i was down.
DONT LIE, no decent male with brain, who have so much respect for their friendship would even consider such offer, let alone posting the situation on a web forum :eek:

she like one of da most popular girl in her school cause she hot and she can get any guy she wants
if shes THAT hot, you must be as hot as brat pitt or james dean for her to consider fucking you mate :D

thedude88

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
no decent girl would bluntly (shamelessly) ask a make friend to pop her cherrie, unless she’s abnormal (interpret it how ever you want :))

DONT LIE, no decent male with brain, who have so much respect for their friendship would even consider such offer, let alone posting the situation on a web forum :eek:

if shes THAT hot, you must be as hot as brat pitt or james dean for her to consider fucking you mate :D
yeah, it true that mostly girls wouldn't ask that question but we since best friends 4 so long, so we so open 2 eath other that y she could ask da question so bluntly

i didn't really want da offer but she keep on pressuring me, only post this forum really 2 get advice on what i should do 2 solve this problem. btw i didn't u read my post b4 i have already said it.

yeah she is hot , but i am just a normal looking guy

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
then if you dont want to fuck her, pop her cherrie with a cucumber then :D

It’s the same, you and her nekkid, on a bed, both horny, just not fucking with a dick that’s all :)

skinned

Spyrax said:
We better not talk about learning to spell, we do Advance/Standard English while he claims to do Extension 2 English (does that even exist?)
haha i did 4 unit english ;) it does exist. ;)

But he cant spell anyway! :rolleyes:

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
oi! I only just noticed your sig.... I'm pretty sure that frigid was mocking you too, thats why he did this :rolleyes: You are seriously stupid, and must be buying your extension essays from some dodgy online site, because you are obviously not smart enough for the critical thinking required!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)