Should I pick physics for year 11 and 12? (1 Viewer)

Blerghh

HSC
Hi everyone, I am in the middle of choosing my subjects and have to give my preferences by the end of this week and I'm unsure if I should pick Physics. I'm an average student in 5.3 math, and I got b's and c's and got an a on my first test and a d on my half-yearly trig test. The subjects I am considering picking besides Physics are Math, English, Bio, Earth, and Environmental and Legal Studies. My other options are Business or Economics, but I am not that interested in taking them. If anyone who sees this could share their personal experiences with Physics, and if you dropped it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Hi everyone, I am in the middle of choosing my subjects and have to give my preferences by the end of this week and I'm unsure if I should pick Physics. I'm an average student in 5.3 math, and I got b's and c's and got an a on my first test and a d on my half-yearly trig test. The subjects I am considering picking besides Physics are Math, English, Bio, Earth, and Environmental and Legal Studies. My other options are Business or Economics, but I am not that interested in taking them. If anyone who sees this could share their personal experiences with Physics, and if you dropped it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
HELL YEAH TAKE PHYSICS

iloveeggs

HSC
if youre average at math you shouldn't struggle too much. the deciding factor for you should be whether or not you like physics or not. i personally loved it in y10 and still love it. its hard but its worth it imo

Blerghh

HSC
yea i did some physics last term and i did struggle a bit but it wasn't too bad. I think no matter what subject i take, if i try my best in work and school and genuinely like it i most likely will perform well :))

iloveeggs

HSC
yea i did some physics last term and i did struggle a bit but it wasn't too bad. I think no matter what subject i take, if i try my best in work and school and genuinely like it i most likely will perform well :))
thats a great attitude, and yeah you will likely be alright for physics so dont worry too much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)