• Take him

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Don't take him

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
I met this guy at a history conferance (a lil. geeky i know) he bluetoothed me etc, and we were textin etc. then over the next few days msn blah blah blah. and he kept persisting with asking me who was going to my leavers ball and i sed i didn't know, until in the end i gave in and sed he cud go as a mate. Well he is way more into me than I am him, and in the last "chat" on msn i decided that based on the conversation i realy didn't want to go with him but during it, he told me his mum had died like a year and a half ago of cancer which is sad and made me feel bad and awkward as i didn't kno what to say, and he's really christian which doesn't go down to well with me being athiest and he doesn't like indie music which is totally me.

Should I feel sorry for him and take him along or should I just be cold and say no. Cos I mean his looks really aint brill, and i know that this sounds shallow but he's also a drinker (as in major drinker) probably cos of his mum and i dunno wot to do, so far he's made me feel like i'm really mean, do you think he is just trying to play with my mind so i feel guilty for not taking him? :confused:

Please help.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
take him for the sake of doing so..i mean you agreed and therefore he took that as a legit answer to his question bout ur leavers ball...if you dont take him it will look like you completely ignored him jz cause he dusnt match up with some aspects of your personality and religion.personally i dont think hes playing with you...as you said hes a committed christian and that says to me that he wont lie for the fun of it.....and yes i was in your position before bout meetin him in a history conference...i met two girls before in a history conference in milsons point..i just came up to them and then started talking..had lunch with them and nxt thing you know we became good friends

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Don't take him, tell him the truth: "We need to talk, I'm really just not interested, I'm sorry"

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Aw dude, you gave him the pity card. The pity card!

You accepted because you felt sorry for him.

Don't do that. Break it off quick before it gets too much!

CieL

HSC
Should of said no in the first place to avoid the chain of events that happened next..

You'll feel bad, but I'd say 'no'... Just because I dont like people who are excessive drinkers that drown their sorrows with alcohol.... they're too unpredictable....

Say no and leave it at that.

Delete everything.

Done.

Just hope he's not a stalker now.

Apocalypsse

HSC
If he has to use the old 'my mum died of cancer' trick to get you then he just aint worth it, go find someone else who you will actually like as much as he likes you.

lengy

HSC
More like Charlotte in one of the Sex In The City episodes.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
If you need to ask a bunch of complete randoms for their opinion, the answer is clearly a no.

Pommy babe

Perfect Member
HSC
CieL said:
Should of said no in the first place to avoid the chain of events that happened next..

You'll feel bad, but I'd say 'no'... Just because I dont like people who are excessive drinkers that drown their sorrows with alcohol.... they're too unpredictable....

Say no and leave it at that.

Delete everything.

Done.

Just hope he's not a stalker now.
I broke it off. :) but he did turn into a stalker for a day or two, turning up, constantly texting ringing my phone...:eek: But it's all ok now, until the excuse of i can;t speak until after exams wears off!!!

Thanks everyone. :wave:
Pommy Babe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)