Should Muslim Holidays be recognised in Australia? (1 Viewer)

parawhoree

HSC
Yes- the first major concession was to declare ourselves "Multicultural".

Yeah so on a train going through blacktown last night, saw a big group of sudanese kids in a big gang trying to roll a guy on station.

How awesome our multiculturism has worked out when just going into areas of sydney has become hazardous if you are not of asian, sudanese, or any certain backgrounds.
your being rather generalist there. youths in general are just twats. as one i am willing to admit that.

tbqh, i live near bankstown and i have no problem going there, nor do i have a problem going to punchbowl, or auburn.

why are you so un-welcoming and unaustralian?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Fuck the dirt farmers and fuck public holidays. Businesses should be able to do what they want when they want to. It is their property and their right to open any day they feel they will turn a profit.
i agree.

im sure not all business/store owners are christians, so they shouldnt have to close down for xmas.

jalalhanna

HSC
lol i cant believe everyones posting to someone who got a 30 uai why the hell would we giv muslim holidays have u seen the muslim law in some countries such as saudi i think we should stick to this the only reason we get so many christian holidays is because it works with the school holidays or on tehre on weekends soi dont really think there going to change the whole holiday system for muslim i rekon just another reason to bludge

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol i cant believe everyones posting to someone who got a 30 uai why the hell would we giv muslim holidays have u seen the muslim law in some countries such as saudi i think we should stick to this the only reason we get so many christian holidays is because it works with the school holidays or on tehre on weekends soi dont really think there going to change the whole holiday system for muslim i rekon just another reason to bludge
Punctuation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i srsly ran out of breath reading that.

Last edited:

Jeee

Banned
HSC
No. It's never been an issue before - a sickie on Eid fairs well for me. I'm Muslim, and I see no point in it whatsoever.
Maybe we could have an all-in-one public holiday, in recognition of everybody else. It's a good excuse for a day off.

If there are a group of people who should have a public holiday in their name this instant, I say it's the Aborigines. Give them a public holiday. The native people of the land.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
No this is not there country.

Do not leave the country you are from because you feel that this one is better and then try and turn us into what you left behind.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
No this is not there country.

Do not leave the country you are from because you feel that this one is better and then try and turn us into what you left behind.
Woah, you sound like a right wing conservative nut.
Change happens whether you like it or not, naturally. In this case, like I said, there is no point in implementing this change.

"turn us into what you left behind"
Pah...what would some of you be without our hummus, shish kebabs and tabouli?
Fuck steak and mash and poorly boiled peas.

Freedom_

Banned
HSC
N/A
Woah, you sound like a right wing conservative nut.
reading from your posts you are a right wing conservative nut as well. How are you any different front him?

Jeee

Banned
HSC
reading from your posts you are a right wing conservative nut as well. How are you any different front him?
Nup, I am a global citizen.

(and strongly against Zionism.)

Last edited:

russs

yeeeee
HSC
When you see the darker face of the society, you will understand.

It starts out small. Holidays. Then sharia courts. Then more, more, more ....

The country who invites immigrants and gives them a chance should never have to bend to satisfy the interest of these minorities.

Jeee

Banned
HSC

It starts out small. Holidays. Then sharia courts. Then more, more, more ....

The country who invites immigrants and gives them a chance should never have to bend to satisfy the interest of these minorities.
Pauline Hanson has a BoS account. How cyber-savvy.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Pauline Hanson has a BoS account. How cyber-savvy.
Rofl.

I wasn't even born here, but I know better than to come to this country and demand extra privilege and what not. This is why there so much hate directed at immigrants - because there is that "loud" portion that just has to refuse to integrate and force their way on others.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Rofl.

I wasn't even born here, but I know better than to come to this country and demand extra privilege and what not. This is why there so much hate directed at immigrants - because there is that "loud" portion that just has to refuse to integrate and force their way on others.
you are a fucking russian jew cnt

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Rofl.

People who migrate normally understand that they have bonded with a social contract, hence, these portions you speak of are only a minority, made 'loud' by media portrayal. People who hate immigrants are purely ignorant.
Everybody has an inner immigrant. Somewhere along the line, ancestors/prisoners migrated to Australia.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)