SHOULD PEOPLE have sex with lites on or off? (1 Viewer)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Ms 12 said:
For fuck sake there isn't a way you're supposed to have sex. Im sick of virgins trying to dictate to us how they think sex should be performed when they've never put it into practice themselves.
Amen.

Just let it flow naturally...you are meant to be thinking about the person, not about exterior factors.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I adjust the lights depending on the chick im with, if she wants them off, then their off, she wants em on then on, i also have a dimmer switch on my lights but am moving so my rental or new house might not have dimmers

line_backer

HSC
Korn said:
I adjust the lights depending on the chick im with, if she wants them off, then their off, she wants em on then on, i also have a dimmer switch on my lights but am moving so my rental or new house might not have dimmers
sounds interesting

HSC
david88 said:
Do people turn off the lites wen having becoz the other person isnt attractive. why do people do it wif the lites on. is it becoz the only way they can get turned on is becoz they see a hot body. I thought sex was a special passionate thing whereby two people who love each other do it
:(

why'd you put 'SHOULD PEOPLE' in capitals, what do you think we would think you were talking about, animals? plants? mmm_sofay?

_Amie_

HSC
Its never really been an issue, but dimmed lights is very nice...extremely romantic, sensual. I love it when my windows are open, lights off, and the moon is really bright and shining through. But, lights on is also good.

bec :-x

HSC
i think it depends on the time of day if its light outside u obvoiusly cant do it in the dark - it is a good idea however to draw the curtains (unless ur a bit shovanistic) as 4 night time if the lights r on wen u start gettin hot and heavy leave em on if they r out leave em off, rushing 4 the lights 2 turn em on or off is destracting and unessisary

HSC
off?? does dat mean ur ashamed of ur body, coz if ur ashamed of urself around the person ur having sex with u shouldnt b havin it with them neway

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
bec :-x said:
off?? does dat mean ur ashamed of ur body, coz if ur ashamed of urself around the person ur having sex with u shouldnt b havin it with them neway
lol no, im saying its not *impossible* to have sex with the lights off. completely doable.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol no, im saying its not *impossible* to have sex with the lights off. completely doable.
What if ur like that big tall dude in enter the dragon, then u cant do it with the lights on

HSC
i dnt care if its doable or not point is y would u go 2 the effort sex is not about the lighting its about well we all no wat its about and it sure aint that

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
bec :-x said:
i dnt care if its doable or not point is y would u go 2 the effort sex is not about the lighting its about well we all no wat its about and it sure aint that
huh ? some people like the lights on or off. whatever makes them comfortable or mood they're in. the end.

Korn said:
What if ur like that big tall dude in enter the dragon, then u cant do it with the lights on
have no idea what you're on about..

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Annegelic said:
huh ? some people like the lights on or off. whatever makes them comfortable or mood they're in. the end.

have no idea what you're on about..
well the big guy cant see in the presence of light, so Bruce Lee... watch the movie

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
On. Sex is better when it's sensual, and sight is a sense.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Korn said:
well the big guy cant see in the presence of light, so Bruce Lee... watch the movie
lol right.. well unless you're blind.. no wait, then it's in the dark for them anyway. ehh whatever..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)