Should you get EXPELLED in the last week of school for throwing a waterbomb? [Poll] (1 Viewer)

Whats the suitable punishment?

• Expelling

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Suspension

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warning

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • who gives a shit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Supaweak

HSC
Just out of curiosity from the thread of similar title, I want to see a poll on this subject matter. Take the situation:

A normal Year 12 student with decent grades, in his last week of Year 12 and probably during around the time of his Muck up day throws a waterbomb in good nature for fun and wets some people.

Let me make it clear some very definite points:
1. its done in good nature (its the last week of school!)
2. theres is no freaking intent to hurt someone/make them cry
3. This is just my opinion, but it is highly highly unlikely for the waterbomb to damage someones electrical property, it would probably do less than wet the surface (despite what alot of other people think)
4. His waterbombing practice does not involve rediculous activities (ie throwing it at a teacher, shoving it down someones throat, exploding it someones folder full of study notes, etc etc). Im talking about throwing waterbombs in general
5. oh and no one does get hurt/cry or whatever

Should he deserve the punishment of expulsion/suspension/orjustthefuckoverit?

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Re: Should you get EXPELLED in the last week of school for throwing a waterbomb? [Pol

Depending on the target and whether the target was willing to have a waterbomb thrown on them?

Throw it at an unsuspecting member of the public, and it's assault.

Yes.

emmatheron

HSC
Re: Should you get EXPELLED in the last week of school for throwing a waterbomb? [Pol

we are told its ok as long as we dont hit visitors
we filled garbage bins full of water bombs, locked the gate to the station, and pelted yr 7-11

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

we are told its ok as long as we dont hit visitors
we filled garbage bins full of water bombs, locked the gate to the station, and pelted yr 7-11
I reckon targeting juniors is not on either.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

When i was in year 7 i got chased down a 1/2 km road by a bunch of year 12 guys in a car pelting water bombs and flour at me for their muck up day. It seems funny now i suppose but i can tell you my thirteen year old self was damn pretty terrified and it hurt. Just mucking around with mates at school is one thing but when the public and kids start to get affected its something entirely different.

emmatheron

HSC

When i was in year 7 i got chased down a 1/2 km road by a bunch of year 12 guys in a car pelting water bombs and flour at me for their muck up day. It seems funny now i suppose but i can tell you my thirteen year old self was damn pretty terrified and it hurt. Just mucking around with mates at school is one thing but when the public and kids start to get affected its something entirely different.
fucking retards, learn to take a fucking joke!

A water bomb aint gonna hurt anyone!

It wasnt that bad in yr 7 getting hit by water bombs! It was fun!

Eggs on the other hand :eek:

untouchablecuz

HSC

i'm sorry, but i lol'd irl

Schoey93

HSC

Throwing a waterbomb is a gyp: it's farking stupid and wrong. Okay>?

You can literally BRUISE someone if you throw a bomb *waterbom* correctly...so it's WRONG, no exceptions,

P.S> Suspension is what I put...I don't want u to fail ur HSC

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC

I feel the pain, our year held a milk chug on the back oval at lunch time. We purchased the milk, vandalised nothing and hurt no one (except the people who threw up from drinking so much milk) and they cancel our BBQ breakfast. Of course, the suitable reply to that is to hold your own, right? wrong. they then decide that it's too DANGEROUS for us to have that morning off school and demand we all go.

So tell me, what do you think they did to the class of 05, who called up claiming there was a bomb in the school, causing a full scale evacuation?

Supaweak

HSC

I feel the pain, our year held a milk chug on the back oval at lunch time. We purchased the milk, vandalised nothing and hurt no one (except the people who threw up from drinking so much milk) and they cancel our BBQ breakfast. Of course, the suitable reply to that is to hold your own, right? wrong. they then decide that it's too DANGEROUS for us to have that morning off school and demand we all go.

So tell me, what do you think they did to the class of 05, who called up claiming there was a bomb in the school, causing a full scale evacuation?
lol that milk chug sounds pretty cool but would be soo disgusting haha

but that bomb thing is pure genius.

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC

I reckon targeting juniors is not on either.

i disagree, targeting junior is the only thing on. get back at the bastards for always being loud in the library and at my school THEY get preference over YEAR 12 for the computers, RANT.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

i'm sorry, but i lol'd irl

lol, as i said, it's pretty amusing now =p

fucking retards, learn to take a fucking joke!

A water bomb aint gonna hurt anyone!

It wasnt that bad in yr 7 getting hit by water bombs! It was fun!

Eggs on the other hand :eek:
That said, people like you disgust me 'learn to take a joke'? I mean are you serious? It would have to a really tough bunch of guys to say 'hey boys, i've got a great idea, lets find a 13 year old kid walking to school by herself and pelt shit at her from our car as she runs away terrified while we laugh and jeer'.

Water bombs filled with flour and water thrown with a lot of force do hurt, have a friend try it out on you one time and see just how hilarious it is.

EDIT: I'm curious as to whether people would have the same reaction to such behavior outside of a muck up day context, say if just some random older people did this to some kid on the street and you saw it- would you think it was funny?

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC

It's only funny if it's with your friends in a party context. I don't appreciate it when it's at school, when you target some random person or when a bunch people just gang up on one person, because that's just malicious, it's not funny.

K

khorne

Yeah man, a big cup of harden the fuck up...Waterbombs don't hurt that much (unless thrown from a car), and you get a little wet, but who cares....

Sarebs

HSC

I got pelted last year by water bombs from one guy in year 12, because we got into a lot of fights with each other, but it was all a bit of fun. He wasn't well liked, and some year 9 boys got revenge on him with a chocolate milk/dirt filled water bomb.

Anyway, this year we used super soakers rather than water bombs. We targeted year 7 girls who were out of uniform (they were fair game, they were little bitches), and one boy in my year got the librarian (who everyone, including the teachers, know is a bitch) so he didn't end up getting in trouble :D. But yeah, none of us got in any trouble for any water related things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)