SHS seminar day 25th May (1 Viewer)

Jazz1989

HSC
Hey this is to those BoS'ers that live in the Hunter and have been invited to go to the Singleton High School Seminar day on the 25th of May. I go to Singo High and i know there are some others who regularly browse these forums so drop in and say hi. So if your planning to come let us know right here. if you need any help look for the white shirters with the 'senior' badges cause its that and not our jerseys that you'll notice first. hope to be hearing from you and see you at our 'study day'!

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Yeah, I heard of it, but am not going to it, because I have no idea how to apply for it and whatever else you need to do to attend the study day :p
:lol: coz I told you about it :p

bringbackshred said:
I'd go, but I have a gig that day.
:eek: :eek:

:wave:

jazzmuzik

HSC
Jazz1989 said:
Hey this is to those BoS'ers that live in the Hunter and have been invited to go to the Singleton High School Seminar day on the 25th of May. I go to Singo High and i know there are some others who regularly browse these forums so drop in and say hi. So if your planning to come let us know right here. if you need any help look for the white shirters with the 'senior' badges cause its that and not our jerseys that you'll notice first. hope to be hearing from you and see you at our 'study day'!
Wow another Jazz in the Hunter! hey, I'm from Muswellbrook. Yes I'm going, we got the draft timetable the other day and it so happened I had almost all of my subjects on the session 4 line (frontline, japanese, ext. english, drama and Music :p) not to worry though cause i've signed up to them on other lines...and organised a few ppl to take notes.
If i get lost i'll keep an eye out for the "white shirters" no doubt i'll need it. cya

Jazz1989

HSC
jazzmuzik said:
Wow another Jazz in the Hunter!
Yeah theres another Jazz :D ill be easy to spot due to the big white name "JAZZIE" on the jersey yet i may not wear it and confuse everybody. i think all notes handed out also have a copy left at our school library, they have done it from past years. perhaps your school has done the same. As for workin out who will go to what lecture dont get too cemented down there is bound to be a few changes before the day comes around.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
bringbackshred said:
:wave: :wave:

jazzmuzik said:
Wow another Jazz in the Hunter! hey, I'm from Muswellbrook. Yes I'm going, we got the draft timetable the other day and it so happened I had almost all of my subjects on the session 4 line (frontline, japanese, ext. english, drama and Music :p) not to worry though cause i've signed up to them on other lines...and organised a few ppl to take notes.
If i get lost i'll keep an eye out for the "white shirters" no doubt i'll need it. cya
LOL!! I used to live near Muswellbrook. :uhhuh:

Jazz1989 said:
Yeah theres another Jazz :D ill be easy to spot due to the big white name "JAZZIE" on the jersey yet i may not wear it and confuse everybody. i think all notes handed out also have a copy left at our school library, they have done it from past years. perhaps your school has done the same. As for workin out who will go to what lecture dont get too cemented down there is bound to be a few changes before the day comes around.
Heheh as long as they don't clash I'll be :D :uhhuh:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
:wave::wave::wave::wave:
Darh!! We just got the timetable today and *sigh* my subjects, they clash!! ><
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Oh really? wow. Good luck with that. (and what are the subjects?)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
bringbackshred said:
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Oh really? wow. Good luck with that. (and what are the subjects?)
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
English, Ext 1 maths, Ext 2 maths, physics and PE - (long story; short) it depends on the lines but basically I can only choose 3. :(

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
English, Ext 1 maths, Ext 2 maths, physics and PE - (long story; short) it depends on the lines but basically I can only choose 3. :(
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
Oh, I thought you were talking about the HSC timetable.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
But which three would you choose? :confused:
:confused: heheh, dunno yet. :confused:
bringbackshred said:
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
Oh, I thought you were talking about the HSC timetable.
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
:lol: ^ that would go against the purpose of this thread. :p
But I do have a double HSC exam day.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
:lol: ^ that would go against the purpose of this thread. :p
But I do have a double HSC exam day.
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: :wave:
Yeah, same. First day of exams too. (well, second.)

idling fire

HSC
Sorry for the uninvited Sydney-dweller post... but

Lol a couple of my cousins live in Musswelbrook. There's hope for the one in year 11... but I'm not sure about the others. :)

princess13

HSC
Hey well I also go to Singleton High School and am attending the seminar day. Sounds exciting. I think everyone will have the problem of overlapping subjects. Good luck to all finding venues, i live in Singleton and have my entire life and still have troubles finding places but it should be alright. As Jazz said if anyone has queries about anything find the people in white shirts with either the senior badge or 07 jersey we aren't hard to miss.

jazzmuzik

HSC
idling fire said:
Sorry for the uninvited Sydney-dweller post... but

Lol a couple of my cousins live in Musswelbrook. There's hope for the one in year 11... but I'm not sure about the others. :)
haha all these Muswellbrook links.. we should just start a "who lives/lived/knows someone who lived/is relate to someone who lives in Muswellbrook" thread haha.

yes well jazz's and muswellbrookians unite :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)