shud i or shudnt i?? (1 Viewer)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
it worked out for me when i asked a girl, she said no but we still remain friends. granted, it was a bit awkward afterwards but u get over it

just talk to her bout it and see what happens and then u can come and lord it over us or cry,whatever, just do something

Dave85

HSC
frodo said:
it worked out for me when i asked a girl, she said no but we still remain friends. granted, it was a bit awkward afterwards but u get over it

just talk to her bout it and see what happens and then u can come and lord it over us or cry,whatever, just do something
i agree go 4 it

olay

HSC
Winston said:
Yeah for some reason those nuggety female species, start ignoring you like crazy when you ask them out and it failed...
LOL i object! when the male species asks but fails, THEY ignore you like crazy.

tattoodguy

yeah i would be careful.

You have to be relatively sure you will get a yes. Once i was close to a chick asked her out and got rejected --- that was the worst feeeeling in my life i nearly lost her as a friend too. --- but yeah later on she was my gf cos im smoooth sometimes lol.

But yeah that toook alll my skilll/manipulation/mind games etc once you ask a chick out and get the rejection your pretty much done.

She will know you like her and then she will use you. I wouldnt ask unless their was some signs -- i usually try and get girls to admit they like me first :) makes things easier :)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Solution to everything: Eye sex. Theres a pretty good chance she is interested in you (thats how all male-female friendships start off) just keeep on looking at her as though she is precious/lust worthy and I am sure you'll get a response.

lengstar

HSC
i was into this girl but didn't end up asking her out and that was a good choice because someone else came along and its been good since, later finding out she was trying to get back with her ex and it didn't work so i couuld've made a fool of myself if i tried

capsicum

HSC
bigvince said:
so here's the situation:

there's this girl i really like. we've been hanging out maybe once or twice a month (as freinds) since maybe feb or march. i really like her. shud i just come out wit it and c if she feels the same way? i just dont wana ruin the freindship coz i like her heaps as a freind. im worried if i ask her how she feels that it'll make things akward...

wat i think i shud do?
sounds familiar...

zerzillia

ask her out!

just tell her you like her, and from what we've seen in the other thread, do it face to face.

if she says yes, great. you gained a girlfriend.

if she says no, the positive side is, at least you won't think about it.

good luck!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
but did you really have to bump up a 2 and a half year old thread just to say allens snakes look yummy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)