shud i or shudnt i?? (1 Viewer)

bigvince

so here's the situation:

there's this girl i really like. we've been hanging out maybe once or twice a month (as freinds) since maybe feb or march. i really like her. shud i just come out wit it and c if she feels the same way? i just dont wana ruin the freindship coz i like her heaps as a freind. im worried if i ask her how she feels that it'll make things akward...

wat i think i shud do?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
:rolleyes: another one. Alright fine.

If you want to be more than just friends with her, then ask her out.
If you just want to be friends, say nothing and she'll probably think you're gay and you'll be her emotional tampon. Choose wisely.

Winston

HSC
Yeah why not? You never know till you ask, she doesn't bite i'm sure, and i'm sure if she's not interested she'd try to put it in the most euphemistic way there is, so go for it, does she sound interested though?

HSC
go for it..there's nothing to lose. if she says no, just say..'ha ha ha...um, i was only joking' or something along those lines.

Winston

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
go for it..there's nothing to lose. if she says no, just say..'ha ha ha...um, i was only joking' or something along those lines.
yeah i agree... but i mean even if she says no dont look on the bad side about yourself.... like its probably because she feels she doesnt click well enough with u or something like that.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
'I heard that you were fairly keen on me and I was just wondering if that was true, and if it is, would you want to develop that into anything further because I'd be fine with that, because you are probably one of the best girls i've ever really know'

Something along those lines at least gives you the 'well from what I heard, I was under the impression that you liked me' defence if she says no to you, and if she says yes, the congratulations. At least with that approach, you can save face. But as inaccurately quoted from love actually 'Go get the shit kicked out of you by love'... having a go at least gives you the possibility of a something.

Winston

HSC
Raiks said:
'I heard that you were fairly keen on me and I was just wondering if that was true, and if it is, would you want to develop that into anything further because I'd be fine with that, because you are probably one of the best girls i've ever really know'

Something along those lines at least gives you the 'well from what I heard, I was under the impression that you liked me' defence if she says no to you, and if she says yes, the congratulations. At least with that approach, you can save face. But as inaccurately quoted from love actually 'Go get the shit kicked out of you by love'... having a go at least gives you the possibility of a something.
wow... im learning :D... i would of said... damn you're deliciously good looking... can i eat you? ;).. no wait she would of thought i'm a fucking psycho and i was joking.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
DONT LISTEN TO RAIKS HIS ADVICE IS REALLY BAD!! TAKE IT FROM A GIRL! ITS BAD ADVICE!!!

firstly before i give my advice can i just ask - do you have any idea whether or not she may like you back? like what is your gut feeling? is she flirty at all with you?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
DONT LISTEN TO RAIKS HIS ADVICE IS REALLY BAD!! TAKE IT FROM A GIRL! ITS BAD ADVICE!!!

firstly before i give my advice can i just ask - do you have any idea whether or not she may like you back? like what is your gut feeling? is she flirty at all with you?
It was the only alternative I could think of to just giving it a shot and declaring your interests.... but if anything... listen to the girls in this thread because they are obviously going to know way more about the other side than you. and me it seems :D

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Jago is the closest so far. I could write so much on this but here's what you have to do.

Be a man. Simple.

Ask her out. Simple.

If she says yes, you have a potential girlfriend. Winning situation!
If she says no, you will know she doesn't like you romantically. Winning situation!

Why? Because you know where you stand and can move on to another girl.

If you dont ask, you will wonder everytime you see her, also when you think about her, does she like me???

Grab you balls and ask her, what have you got to lose?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I think he is also dealing with issue of if she doesn't like him romantically, being able to continue this otherwise prosperous platonic relationship without having to 'move on to another girl'.... but you've got one point which has been echoed throughout this entire thread.... have a go. If you really think you have a chance with the girl, take a punt, take the risk because risks are there for a reason, its a chance which may not turn out so good but it may turn out to be estatically brilliant for you. You may have a little to lose but you've got a great deal to win too remember.

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
I'm sure he likes her romantically!

But how will you know if you don't ask her. The worst could happen is 'rejection'. But everyone makes out like it is the worst possible thing ever.

Wrong

If she says no, handle it and move on. If yes, then score!

Asking her out is the ultimate indicator of interest. If you can not read eye signals, body contact and analyse her words and the way she says things, which I assume bigvince can't. Then he needs to ask her.

If no, move on, no point crying over spilt milk.

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Hold on, I should've talked bout this before.

Your question is:

I like a girl. What do I do?

Well common sense says ask the girl out.

Obviously, you haven't because..........my guess is lack of confidence. Why? Fear of rejection. Why? Unsure if she will say yes and don't want to be ridiculed by her/peers.

What you are seeing from us: Assurance.
We have assured you.

Will you take action?
Yes - Hallelujah, it's the freaking normal thing to do.
No - Jesus Christ, you pussy. Act like a man. How will you get anywhere in life.

Oooo I want this job. What do I do? Answer ask the manager for the job.

Oooo I want to go bowling wit my mate Kevvo. What do I do? Ring him up and tell him your going bowling.

Do you go around, hinting that you may be interested in going bowlng to him. Do you ask advice on whether you should ask him?

Be decisive. What chick wants a guy who hasn't even got the guts to ask her out. As unfair as it may sound it is your job to ask the chick. Many guys pass the blame and say stuff like "well if she liked me she will ask me out". Wrong. Many women will not ask guys out.

Kick and scream. This is how society works. And don't kick and scream about society either.

Bend the rules. Use them to your advantage. How will you get a girl with out taking a risk. The longer you delay the risk, the more pressure you will put yourself under, you have a higher chance of falling into her friend zone and also you will get obsesses (your excuse is it's love)

I know I'm ranting, you havent gotten this far yet. But take some common sense. If you want something, go after it. Be a man and not a little kid.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Nice shows wanna fuck always worked for me

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Just ask her if she likes you! If not, THEN use the chloroform.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
if shes a close-friend i would just tell her to her face...honesty is the only way and the longer you wait the harder and more worse it will become.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
take a chance, ask her out, if she turns u down, who cares, at least then u know where u stand.

bigvince

spin spin sugar said:

woW! wasnt expecting so many replies. thx guys

there is some flirting but not heaps. like maybe touching occasionally and stuff but nothing that tells me she's definately interested BUT nothing that says she's not. i think bboy and jago are spot on... go 4 it-wats there 2 lose. we'll still be friends etc.

thx 4 everyones advice. i'll go grab my balls and ask her :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)