Sign out day (1 Viewer)

tabbaa

HSC
What's this sign out business...what happens if we sign out and what happens if we dont Hm

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
If you sign out, you are no longer a member of the school and your existence is no longer their concern. If you don't sign out, nothing much happens.

lizac

HSC
for us its pretty much saying that you dont have any school books/recources/ library books etc

Kelly47

HSC
I signed out on Monday. At our school, maybe all, you get a sheet and have to get all of your teachers to sign it saying you've returned all text books.
Apparently you have to sign out, at least at ours.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Most schools have a sign out process, where borrowed books etc. recorded are brought up (yeah, it comes back to haunt you) and must be returned. And in alot of schools you must go around to each teacher in your course, plus the head teacher and get their signature to say you have completed the course and signify that you are to be erased from the school roll.

It may be different for each school. I have a major hike ahead of me on friday.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
i have all these books i have to return and im excited about signing out, last official time at school! definatly doing it before the hsc results come out but.. lol and planing on smiling eveytime a teacher asks me about my tests.. "oh they were great sir.."

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
For us, if we don't get our 'release form' signed, then we wont get our testimonials.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
Wtf is a testimonial???? is it a reference? (if so we've already been given ours).

I'll return books and everyhing but screw 'signing out'.

inter108

HSC
tabbaa said:
What's this sign out business...what happens if we sign out and what happens if we dont Hm
They want their text books back.

They will get them back. :rolleyes:

Aaron.Judd

HSC
If you don't sign out, they're going to send out the new Year 12 goons to go hit you in the back of a legs with a heavy physics or chemistry textbook until you pay up and sign-out.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
If you don't sign out, you'll still be on the roll, the office will assume that your repeating and put you back in year 12. Then the non completion notices and school fees start rolling in.

Odd, ey?

iEdd

HSC
It's a load of shit. Took me an hour and a half to wait for head teachers, deputy, etc. Glad it's over, but the process (at least at my school) is retarded. Should be:
• Return books, get signature from library
• Return form to office and piss off.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
iEdd said:
It's a load of shit. Took me an hour and a half to wait for head teachers, deputy, etc. Glad it's over, but the process (at least at my school) is retarded. Should be:
• Return books, get signature from library
• Return form to office and piss off.
Lol, I have to do that, and none of the teachers are ever where they are meant to be, and the school is huge, with something like 150-200 steps between the top of the school and the bottom.

Ima get fit tomorrow after the exam.

HSC
i signed out today coz i won't be here for our actual 'signout day'

basically returned everything ie textbooks, books from teachers etc

they also took my bus + train passes!!
lame... the train pass was handy

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
chewy123 said:
If you sign out, you are no longer a member of the school and your existence is no longer their concern. If you don't sign out, nothing much happens.
Perhaps you should try killing yourself and seeing what happens; surely, your teachers and your school, in some small part, will harbour some concern about your non-existence, then.

aussie-boy

HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
i signed out today coz i won't be here for our actual 'signout day'

basically returned everything ie textbooks, books from teachers etc

they also took my bus + train passes!!
lame... the train pass was handy
there's no way in hell i am surrendering that little blue concession card if they ask for it

E-Dog

Long Member
HSC
If we don't return all our textbooks on the sign out day then we don't get our $100 textbook deposit back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)