Signing up for Clubs and Societies. (1 Viewer)

puffkenny

HSC
I had the worst of it. I was supposed 2 join up with the hip hop society but i went late. so when i arrived at their little table thing some guy was cleaning up. I then went up grabbing my chance and asked the guy if i could join up, he said sure! (mistake #1, the guy didn't dress up as cool as he was suppssed to be,but no, he was a good and friendly bloke) then i filled out the form and all, paid $5 of my blood money. The biggest surprise and disappointment came when he gave me the club card... it read... SUDS. WTF !!!!! SYDNEY UNI DRAMA SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!! i stood there speechless and was practically sobbing while the guy got my card lamenated... my mates couldn't stop laughing for 2 hours and gives me them spontaneous tease attacks every 10 minutes. not only did i lose my FACE and PRIDE, i lost meself $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ROFLMAO......... OMFG!!!! dat's like, sooooo funie!!!!

sorry, but could stop myself from laughing... lolz........ =D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by puffkenny
I had the worst of it. I was supposed 2 join up with the hip hop society but i went late. so when i arrived at their little table thing some guy was cleaning up. I then went up grabbing my chance and asked the guy if i could join up, he said sure! (mistake #1, the guy didn't dress up as cool as he was suppssed to be,but no, he was a good and friendly bloke) then i filled out the form and all, paid $5 of my blood money. The biggest surprise and disappointment came when he gave me the club card... it read... SUDS. WTF !!!!! SYDNEY UNI DRAMA SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!! i stood there speechless and was practically sobbing while the guy got my card lamenated... my mates couldn't stop laughing for 2 hours and gives me them spontaneous tease attacks every 10 minutes. not only did i lose my FACE and PRIDE, i lost meself $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha!!! :rofl:

lengstar

HSC
it was only funny because it replied ' i lost meself $5!!!!!!!!'

think of it as an opportunity to think before you act.... or in this case become a comedian in the drama society.... you need to work on your routine though.

malayz_angel

LOL puffkenny, apparently SUDS do 16 shows a year! You're gonna be heaps busy! And maybe next year you'll be doing a new "Suede and Cerise Sanders" story...

But then I know I'll be busy....I joined 11 societies, including Literati, Anime, Ancient/Classoc (yes, they're the wine drinking, toga wearing society) and 3 collectives as well! Although I'm starting to regret joining a couple of collectives..

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ malayz_angel: shit 11 societies!!!! i joined ~ 5 n i found it hard to keep track of em... let along joining the events... >.< '

@puffkenny: lolz, u neva know... u prolly find your self enjoying it!!! ^^

Starlette

HSC
I want to join the hip hop society!!!
Does anyone know how I can become a member now?

And did anyone see "freestyles" at Mannings on Thursday, it was just a arty hip hop movie by Kevin Fitzgerald (I think)? They also had freestyle battles but I missed that cos i had to get home.

Yeah the movie was good except they should have interviewed and showed more recent freestylers like cannibus and they made supernatural out to be god, when cannibus could tear him easily.

anyways enough of the hip hop jargon and crap, is anyone else on the forum in the hip hop club?

lengstar

HSC
yeah i wanted to be a member to, where do i sign up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)