sims 2 (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Does anyone have the recommended spec for Sims 2.
My PC has 256MB of SD Ram, Athlon 1800 processer, Geforce 4 video Card, Good quality soundblaster soundcard operating on xp.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... i started the other way ... i got him married to cassandra and then found out that he was like in love with everyone else in the neighbourhood ... and i'm like oops. :confused:

oh well ... then i married one of those sisters to cassandra's father - forgotten the name - and then i realised that they shouldn't be married cause she loves him just for his money.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i think that its both ... lol ... although i have completely stuffed everything up ... maybe i should reinstall it.

but it does make it fun to play with the events to achieve.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hehe ... 1000 posts - congrats ;)

i haven't found bella goth so i have no idea what happens to her. But the capp and monty (crap almost wrote monotya ... lol) that continues - although i haven't made them all friends ... but juliette and romeo are now grown up and married.

i don't think that the game just stops.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
deal with it ... its just a number!

i don't think that the story side will change.

I got heaps of time ... but sims 2 is boring me ... my computer is slow bloody slow and i dunno ... its just not interesting.
I'm tempted to uninstall it and put all my old sims games back on ... but they are boring as well :cool:

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
wow university! that is such a good idea. Can't wait til' that comes out! i wonder
what else they can come up with as expansions..

Finding Bella Goth seems too impossible! :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Um ... i have no idea ... i actually don't think that you can do it ... although if you don't put foundations you can make it a deck ... you don't you try it and find out :p

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
If you mean what I think you mean then yeah you can cos I've done it. You just build foundation in separate boxes instead of trying to build and then delete.

If I am totally off in what i think you mean then i apologise.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
who cares when they thought of it.

Speaking of the basement ... it would be great if you could lock people in there.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
get them to play chess then build a wall while they are seated. i killed komei, the unfriendly townie, and he turned up as a ghost -_-

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
nah ... i think that i might turn my basement into a dungeon. It will look cool ... have ghosts and things walking through it. :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
nah ... i think that i might turn my basement into a dungeon. It will look cool ... have ghosts and things walking through it. :p
think ghosts only travel on the level their urn/headstone is placed or maybe only the ground level. that'd be cool to have like an indian graveyard buried beneath the house though.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
man can you still make them fuck?
I remember when I used to have the first one and you put the move_objects on cheat in and you could move away the bed while they're at it, then you could see how hes right in her it was awesome. (perverted child)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah you can make them have sex but it's called woohoo. you can also make then have sex at the shop change rooms, it's called public woohoo and some of the sims want it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If off to pre - order my sims 2 university expansion pack tomorrow ... i really can't wait til it comes out. Streaking through the campus - god only knows what else you can do. And theres a cow eating plant!

Empath

HSC
transcendent said:
get them to play chess then build a wall while they are seated. i killed komei, the unfriendly townie, and he turned up as a ghost -_-

I hate komei so much... he keeps knockng down my trash cans :vcross:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
YAY! I really can't wait until university comes out ... but they would choose to release it i think its 3 days after uni begins ... damn them.

Oh ... I found bella goth ... so happy :p

And a warning ... DO NOT HAVE TWINS! They are uncontrollable! They are fine as babies but when it comes to toodles, teching them to walk, talk and potty train is impossible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)