sims 2 (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Sims 2 has updates maybe you should try downloading them.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its easy to play with one person only ... but when you have children - crap they can be annoying - especiially toddlers. I generally start off with one or two ppl either with family or knowledge aspirations and create a family generally with 2 children. Any more and i really can't cope controlling them and making sure they go to school and do homework.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I haven't used most of the asipiration rewards ... only the hot tub and the one that extends life. Maybe i should look more into these rewards ... but my sims always have really low aspirations

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
a lil thing called rebel teenagers - maybe tomorrow i might start playing properly.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
mine are constantly sneaking out ... always coming home in cop cars never doing homework and at one stage one of my sims spent the whole time with a D at school ... its sometimes really hard to get sims into private school. stupid house isn't suitable for the headmaster :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i'm actually not trying to cheat this time around ... unlike the original sims game. i usually just use and abuse those NPC sims so i usually have a single mum either that or simetimes i have a single father with an alien child ... god i love the aliens. :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i somehow managed to do it once - then i deleted the family. but i had to make sure that the house was very very clean with like no newspapers out the front, cooking skill was very high and to guarantee acceptance my sim started to flirt with the headmaster, lol.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
aww ... my sims just did the sweetest thing. There was a fire in the kitchen and the baby was in the kitchen and she carried the baby into the front lawn away from the fire ... how sweet.

Btw, has anyone had twins ... the very first day i got the game my sim had twins ... ever since... no twins.

MoNNiE

HSC
last time i had a fire in the kitchen 2 members died and the dad kept freaking out.. and wouldn't stop screaming~

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
does anyone know where the sims 2 is on sale at the moment? or even where i can buy it for the cheapest coz i have christmas money now and can afford it

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
buy now cause of the post christmas sales - either that or wait til the new year sales ... but generally its $80 or so everywhere. Just depends where you's prefer to buy it.

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
About $80 at Harvey Norman, Big W or Target - but beware, even on good machines like mine it can be a litle slow at times and ti absolutely massive - 2708mB or so!
my little sister got it at home and they just bought a brand new top-of-the-line computer, the game runs shit on it. Who do they think they are to make a game like that? What sort of computers do they expect us to buy to play it on??! I mean, seirously!

sunny

meh.
HSC
biggles04 said:
my little sister got it at home and they just bought a brand new top-of-the-line computer, the game runs shit on it. Who do they think they are to make a game like that? What sort of computers do they expect us to buy to play it on??! I mean, seirously!
How fast and what graphics card does your sister's computer have?

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
the Sims 2 is really interesting and has excellent capabilities but it's really not as fun if u play the 'typical' always perfect family. It's much more enjoyable if u mess things up a little bit and create havoc! :p

also the game runs perfectly on my brothers computer. Not too sure about the details of his computer though.

Last edited:

special kake

does enyone have alien sims?
my sister has been expreimenting on one of the neighbourhoods and its crawling with aliens?

anyone also have any good cheats 4 it?

duggoh

Adam
HSC
I love the sims as well... i wish sims 2 was an add-on tho, cause i miss alot of the old stuff

special kake

thanx 4 that link.

one of the sims that was already in strange town, a male streoypical nerd had an alien baby. it was weird. other than that, not much strange things have happened.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I can't believe that i'm actually saying this ... but i'm starting to get bored of sims 2 now ... lol ... can't wait until the expansion pack comes out in march ;)

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
what will the expansion feature?

i wonder where bella goth is hehe

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
the expansion is a university one ... hehe and sims can major in different courses .. trust them to bring it out in march!!

i think bella goth is in strangeville cause theres a pic of her on there when it loads ... but i haven't found her yet. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)