Since I moved schools two months ago, atar estimate? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
English Advanced;
Trial: 62/100 - although I got 19/20 for one essay and 13/15 for creative, 2/20 for belonging essay, 3/15 for unseen, 16/20 for Mod B, N'A for Mod C
Trial Rank: 44/72 - I was 32/72, don't know what they decided to do when my report was printed out...
Overall: 53/72 and 48/72 - I only did the trial assessment for Advanced and that was 100% of my internal. Don't know why both are different...

English Extension 1:
Trial: 33/50 - regardless of the fact I got 23/25 for creative and 10/25 for essay
Trial Rank: 12/14
Overall: 13/14

Adv Maths;
Trial: 36/100
Trial Rank: 80/94
Overall: 81/94

Extension 1 Maths:
Trial: 21/100
Trial Rank: 52/54
Overall: 52/54

Physics:
Trial: 8/100
Trial Rank: 35/35
Overall: 35/35

Economics:
Trial: 0/100
Trial Ranking: 17/17
Overall: 17/17

Someone decided to tell the teachers I cheated on my exam, when I didn't due to the fact we were all in a room together for special provs without supervision, so we all ended up getting 0. Somehow, my teacher had given me overall 0 for my ranks regardless of the fact that I came first in one of my assessments and 4th on another, I was also ranked 4th overall before someone decided to screw me over.

So far i'm thinking I really have no hope. I just want to get into uni at this rate, I know i'm getting up to 10 bonus points via EAS, but regardless, I doubt that could even help me...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, well thanks for your two cents.
No one is on this earlier in the morning, you're more likely to get a reply in the evening.

I would be arguing for the fact that you didn't cheat. That would be your best option. You're getting punished without proof, which is definitely something you should take up with those in higher positions of power.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you should argue your Economics case and also investigate your Adv English ranks.

I'm hesitant to give you an estimate because I don't want to demoralize you. I'm not sure of the circumstances surrounding your move to a new school etc. and I'm stabbing that this would have affected your performance. So I think you could do much better in actual HSC and I don't want to demoralize you with an estimate now. Just try and improve from trials ok?

medicore

HSC
wow I feel so bad for you, getting a 0 for trials, you have to argue imo, that's bullshit. I mean come on trials are most % of your rank and getting a zero completely ruins your rank.. I guess if you argue and nothing happens just try your very best for the HSC and you're quite lucky that your school rank is pretty high so your cohort may raise your ATAR by a minimal or maximum effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)