Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
17 and single.... Have been asked out but either absolute creepers or people in different stages of their life (ie - he worked 12 hours in the mines/day on a traineeship, and I'm still at school.)

I'm the quiet, shy type so that doesn't make it easy to get out there and be confident about it! I'll tell myself to go talk to him, but then I get scared and don't haha - any advice?
Out of curiosity (and of course, assuming you're willing to elaborate), what do the creepers do exactly? I always love hearing these stories.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Out of curiosity (and of course, assuming you're willing to elaborate), what do the creepers do exactly? I always love hearing these stories.
I thought we had heard enough of these stories here.

RANK 1

HSC
after reading through the posts, i must conclude that i hate pretty much each and every single one you here and i hope you all die horrible deaths

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I thought we had heard enough of these stories here.
I think you may be referring to SD stories in particular, in which case, there is an abundance (unfortunately)

This is BoS after all. I still don't know whether the implication I'm making is positive or negative.

Tasteless

HSC
genuinely curious as to what constitutes a 'strange angle'

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
one guy was just wanting to get me drunk so he could use me, he was also talking up another girl at the same time as me....another one took photos of me on strange angles on a school trip while I was in a bikini.... just generally creepy.
If your avatar is actually you then you go alright, so no biggie. Only fatties and uglies should be concerned about never getting laid/dating.

Dedication_

HSC
Being single has it's perks, you can do what you want:) If I had a girlfriend I don't think I'd have enough time to even gym it in the afternoons cause the non-existent needy bitch would wanna see me all the time,

#alonelife

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)