Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
lengstar said:
not just that. its like recognition. its like you know there is someone out there that matters to you and you know you matter to them and just knowing that could brighten you up cause you have someone you can turn to and you care less about what other people think about you.
I think once you've experienced that and have broken up...then you crave that need occasionally. I know there are some times where you have never been in a relationship and you get that need, but I think that happens only when the person's really down, and can't find anyone that cares at that moment. I think for someone to just get a partner just because other's have one, it gets complicated because theres no real need.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
for all you single chicks out there:

These days, being a single woman is the best of times and the worst of times. There's the good stuff: you're as free as a bird to do your own thing and you don't have to justify your actions to anyone. And the bad: no regular sex, no one to snuggle with and no one to let off steam with after the day from hell. The thing is, you can't get the hang of the relationship stuff until you've figured out what's so special about the singles phase.

The following is a cliche but it's a damn good one: you can't be happy in love until you're happy with yourself....

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/07/23/1090464847057.html?oneclick=true

>>its a must read for every woman!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
does that mean i cant click it?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
a) your smilie doesn't work
b) i don't get it :(

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
'In denial' = 'In the Nile' though I don't see what that had to do with anything.
As for me, always been single, never been kissed, am looking, can't read signs, expecting females to make the first move.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
lengstar said:
lol bubz... those kinda relationships sound gay...just i'm not into the whole talking thing
haha wtf!
a silent relationship?
(I probably took this too far out of context)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Minai said:
haha wtf!
a silent relationship?
(I probably took this too far out of context)
heheh minai... maybe lengy means errrm like talking so much on the phone? now when i think about it, i had no life except for my boyfriend, when we were together o__O

lengstar

HSC
i liked how it was with my 'gf' because i basically had the freedom i had when i was single but with all the benefits of being in a relationship.

Winston

HSC
lengstar said:
i liked how it was with my 'gf' because i basically had the freedom i had when i was single but with all the benefits of being in a relationship.
That sounds like a very good relationship then...

crazylilmonkee

HSC
bubz :D said:
heheh minai... maybe lengy means errrm like talking so much on the phone? now when i think about it, i had no life except for my boyfriend, when we were together o__O
i could never do that... dun u get sick of them?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Tenax Propositi said:
Anyone never been in a relationship before?

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)

i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.

trust me.. u dont want a relationship.. the heartbreak isnt worth it.

well i never had a relationship because i never wanted one and boy was i smart... just enjoy life untill ur ready for a serious relationship , settling down etc.

i just finished or am currently on a break with my first relationship and its supposed to be a year on tuesday

its funny how things work out and its funny how they dont.

in the end just enjoy life because u only get one shot at being young.. just DONT DO IT TO URESELF

J

jhakka

So being lonely forever is infinitely better than being happy for a while?

Juliet

HSC
I have never been in a relationship, never been kissed, and sort of half looking...and half not. Mostly my life is just to busy, i am also not willing to make the first move.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
you're always happily single until you experience the other side of the coin. thats my opinion anyway

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
once you get a taste of loving and being loved back, you will want that feeling for the rest of your life.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Jago said:
yeah the first kiss is absolutely awful in 97% of all cases. you gotta keep practicing then it becomes a lot of fun.

Me, i've been single for 3 months now. The whole enjoying single life thing is wearing a bit thin so i've started 'hunting' again :p
what 97%??? my first kiss was the best thing ever in my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)