Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
neeja said:
yes but you said that people with mullets are ugly :p...this contradicting yourself...hypocrit!
Okay okay. Mullets are not ugly. Mullets are just...wrong.

Cicciolina

HSC
Retro implies something is cool and looks good - mullets don't look good on about 99.5% of people. I've met lots of people who are alright looking, but their appearances improve to me when I know them better because of their personality, or vice versa :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Mullet's were "in" during the 80's...for the bums and stuff

berry580

HSC
Tenax Propositi said:
Anyone never been in a relationship before?

Well, sad but true... (oh and i'm a guy)

i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.
:eek: ROFLMAO :eek:
Well guess what? I'm in a very similar situation to you!! :uhhuh:
But the difference is that, I'm don't exactly have 'high' standards.
The story is that- I was infatuated with a girl, I really really liked her, and then when I tried tell her, I was rejected straight away. From then on, I was kinda scared because of that experience to ask girls out, and I prefer to let the girls ask me out. And since I'm hardly particularly handsome in anyway, not to mention my height (1.6m), so I was never picked and so I'm single till now. :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe, fellas just gotta be yourself, theres girls out there that are staring you in the face and wanting you to make the first move :)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
mullets are foul, there generally accompanied by buck teeth and ripped, sleeveless midnight oil t-shirts and short shorts

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha of course hun :)

that and my hideous fugliness :)

J

jhakka

It's one of those things no one pays much attention to. It's understandable that it would slip from your mind. :p

bex

HSC
im hopelessly single..

ive never had a serious relationship until a few weeks ago when i thought things were becoming serious with this guy.. until i called him yesterday, and having never met his friends but heard a lot about them, this chick answers and when i asked who i was speaking to, she said Kate and i was like.. ohh you must be the one who just got back from O/S! and she said ahhh no.. im *BLAH'S* girlfriend.. i nearly threw up on the fone... asshole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)