• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
frootloop said:
LOL why are you guys bashing me up now?

I think my UAI is OK (better than OK actually :) )... did you mean that it is too high or too low?
no, it means you're too smart

and by smart i meant 'you did well at school'

frootloop

HSC
Komaticom said:
Too high! In a relationship, you'll manipulate us commoners and we'll be too low-UAIed to realise!
LOL

No wonder I'm single. There are too many rules about relationships that I don't know about like:

'high UAI = manipulative partner' :rolleyes:

You guys are funny.

EDIT: I went to Sefton as well! Class of '05.

frootloop

HSC
Komaticom said:
That's great. Did your grade's Concert get me back for my last year's Prancy Dance (a mockery of a group of students in your year that won the Talent Quest by running around like fruitlo... maniacs)?
Bwahahahaha! That's totally why I chose frootloop as my nick. Frootloop= crazy. (well, that's what I intended anyway)

No, the Prancers didn't do anything like that... (revenge or whatnot)

The Prancers were good (dodgy name though)! How can you insinuate that they were crap? BTW I was not part of the Prancers. :p

frootloop

HSC
looks like you had fun, komaticom! tee hee... you remind me of a fish flopping about like that.

I think we are getting too far off topic...

kido525

HSC
Auto Wah said:
Wow dude, i thought i'm the only one like that. But i fit in nicely in your situation.

count me in man staying single may be freedom but it gets quite lonely sometimes when u have to deal with bad situations and have no one too really comfort u and that just sucks, well seeing that im heading to uni , i will be hopeful i might meet a nice decent chick =P

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kido525 said:
count me in man staying single may be freedom but it gets quite lonely sometimes when u have to deal with bad situations and have no one too really comfort u and that just sucks, well seeing that im heading to uni , i will be hopeful i might meet a nice decent chick =P
:/

thats why im emotionally attatched to my teddy bears

trnscndntparagn

HSC
Juliet said:
I have been interested in a guy for like...2 years now and counting. I have never told him cos both shy/want him to ask first.
whoa. i'm in a similar situation, i liked this girl since yr7 and now i'm in yr12 so its been 5 yrs already. i'm also too shy atm to ask her or even tell her. currently, theres only about 9wks left to build up confidence and courage !

edit; i've also been a single man all my life.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
trnscndntparagn said:
whoa. i'm in a similar situation, i liked this girl since yr7 and now i'm in yr12 so its been 5 yrs already. i'm also too shy atm to ask her or even tell her. currently, theres only about 9wks left to build up confidence and courage !

edit; i've also been a single man all my life.
I think it's time for you to ask her out.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
does that dude even talk to her much?
do you even know her personality (from first hand experience?)

just try getting to know her better i say

she might not turn out to be the angel you think she is

dodgyfilokid

HSC
I neva had one..well almost got one but it fucked up massively so yeah..im still desperately single....its shit considerin that im surrounded by couples and that every single trip to work im gonna see someone get flirty wit sumone else..fuckin helll!!!

trnscndntparagn

HSC
i don't know how to read girls at all! maybe i think about it too much but i reckon if i ask her and stuff it up, its going to be awkward and weird around her then. plus from my knowledge of girls i don't think i'm getting good signals. anyways, bloke from bankstown, what school you goto?

edit:
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs; i know but atm i can't help it.
SoulSearcher; its always been the time to ask her out. i just never had the allbays to.
Bob.J; i do speak to her, only sometimes, shes only in one of my classes.. but you have a good point.

i sound like a completely negative person suffering from plagued negative thoughts and whining like a little girl about things. i suppose i am, but damn, how weak!

another edit;
is what i done a double post? if it is, my mistake.

Last edited:

trnscndntparagn

HSC
Komaticom said:
Not as good as my Year 7 to 2nd year of uni (8 years). No surprise I got pushed away coz when you're only acquaintances for that long, nothing'll happen.

Starting up a relationship from a rushed, ill-conceived friendship is no fun. Being single and having a stubborn intention of not getting involved was so carefree, I almost miss it.

I'm still single though, but I sincerely doubt that'll last til my 20th bday...
*sob*
hmmm.. not as good indeed, lol. but i almost feel the pain your going through, if you are in pain at all that is. one day we should let carpe diem take over and seize the day for all the opportunities it provides us !

fruitbats

HSC
hey, i finish high shcool like, this term *shudder* and i've never even been asked out, let alone had aboyfreind.
beyond sweet 16and never been kissed......
meh, what ev-its all just meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)