Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
so officially I don't have a gf until she gives me the green light.
Have you given her your green light? At least let her know that you're interested (if you really are). ;)

trnscndntparagn

HSC
fruitbats said:
hey, i finish high shcool like, this term *shudder* and i've never even been asked out, let alone had aboyfreind.
beyond sweet 16and never been kissed......
meh, what ev-its all just meh
lol, it ain't sweet anymore, now its like sweet and sour. i'm in the exact same position as you, but now i think i'd rather concentrate more on hsc then having a gf. as soon as we finish school this term, out should come the shotgun and go hunting ! don't forget to load it first. i've had a choice to follow the good peoples' advice here and just ask her to get it over and done with, but i decided to choose the road not taken and just focus on study STUDY STUDY, also i got her addy so theres still light after school. :)

trnscndntparagn

HSC
transcendent said:
overcome your fear. it's a figment of your mind, just learn to overcome it.
very wise and true ! i'll always be a student of life for sure. i found out today that i'm not the only person who gets shy around a person i like, when i'm completely normal around other girls. makes me feel good :D

fruitbats

HSC
trnscndntparagn said:
lol, it ain't sweet anymore, now its like sweet and sour. i'm in the exact same position as you, but now i think i'd rather concentrate more on hsc then having a gf. as soon as we finish school this term, out should come the shotgun and go hunting ! don't forget to load it first. i've had a choice to follow the good peoples' advice here and just ask her to get it over and done with, but i decided to choose the road not taken and just focus on study STUDY STUDY, also i got her addy so theres still light after school. :)
yeah, i been that focused on school for like, years so i've just kind tuned out of the whole 'social scene' or whatever.
theres a prob with the shotgun theory, i live in a midget town where all the good ones have already been baged so theres no-one to shoot! lol:haha:
but meh, like i said before meh
i won't be here forever, thats for sure
ahh, heeps long post

celene123

HSC
well waiting is a good thing, if you take whatever you can get than thats just destined to fail. i say wait for the right girl to come along and then you'll be grateful.

trnscndntparagn

HSC
fruitbats said:
yeah, i been that focused on school for like, years so i've just kind tuned out of the whole 'social scene' or whatever.
theres a prob with the shotgun theory, i live in a midget town where all the good ones have already been baged so theres no-one to shoot! lol:haha:
but meh, like i said before meh
i won't be here forever, thats for sure
ahh, heeps long post
ahuh, i'm kinda outta the social scene too since like yr8. quite a long time ago considering in im yr12 now. hmmm.. you can still hunt in other towns ! shouldn't restrict yourself to one town. i'm sure you won't be here forever either, no one probably will. well, you might have trials like real soon, same with me. good luck !

ezdog

chec_girl
HSC
i have only ever had two boyfriends...

one in yr 6 (i'm pretty sure that doesnt count)

and one in yr 8...lasted for 2 weeks

i've never ever kissed a boy...

vorahk

HSC
i think they want real relationships... and you might not remember who you did stuff with/to that way, sometimes it can turn out real awkward... ><

be brave, if you like someone, or you two are really comfortable together, go for it, dont wait and let it slip, timing is really important, if its gone, its gone ... ><

and you will regret it (some of the time :p)

sharnz06

HSC
omg.... this thread is jus full of whiney bitches that won't grow some balls and do or say what they want to. if you like someone- it's simple- like them enuf to ask them out!!! no excuses- hsc and that bullshit- if you like em and can't get them off ur mind you might as well kno if they like you too. that way you can get over it or b distracted by being with them (instead of being distracted by tryin to figure out if they like you and what your next move should be!)

i kno i'm being harsh and it seems like i jus bitch-slapped but seriously ppl need to kno wat they want and go for it!

Dr_Doom

HSC
sharnz06 said:
omg.... this thread is jus full of whiney bitches that won't grow some balls and do or say what they want to. if you like someone- it's simple- like them enuf to ask them out!!! no excuses- hsc and that bullshit- if you like em and can't get them off ur mind you might as well kno if they like you too. that way you can get over it or b distracted by being with them (instead of being distracted by tryin to figure out if they like you and what your next move should be!)

i kno i'm being harsh and it seems like i jus bitch-slapped but seriously ppl need to kno wat they want and go for it!
YoUr CRAZY! On that note. I have never had a boyfriend. Yes it's true. :santa:

sharnz06

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
YoUr CRAZY! On that note. I have never had a boyfriend. Yes it's true. :santa:
i don't get wat ur saying to me but our past posts tells me this is another arsehole thing of urs to say to me!?! sheez, be nice!

PrettyVacant

HSC
I think I have a commitment problem.
Or maybe I just don't like people enough.
Because I never really ask the people I like to go out. People I don't like as much will probably ask me, and I don't have the heart to say no. I'll just prolong it and put it off.

vorahk

HSC
dont do that.. just say no. going around wont do any good.

if you dont like it, just say no, it only hurts more when you make it happen for them then get chucked like trash.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I'm perfectly happy with being single. I know it's cynical and all, but I can't be bothered with guys at the moment. They can wait until later. But I think I may have a commitment problem anyway...once a guy reciprocates feelings I can't stand being around him anymore...I know it's weird. Oh well, who cares.

PrettyVacant

HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
I'm perfectly happy with being single. I know it's cynical and all, but I can't be bothered with guys at the moment. They can wait until later. But I think I may have a commitment problem anyway...once a guy reciprocates feelings I can't stand being around him anymore...I know it's weird. Oh well, who cares.
Oh my god, me too.
If someone I'm interested in pursuing turns out to be interested as well...I kind of stop liking them as much. No more fantacising about them, I mean, you've got them...
I think I just like the chase, then you get to know them and..well, you start to question your feelings for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)