Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Bendeguz

HSC
Er…
Well, this is unusual but I see no reason to oppose this request. Merely state what you want to know about Mr. vanush (Oh, and it might be a good idea to keep the concept within the requirements of the thread.).

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
well ok its like gee.. my mates arent around so i'll just pretend you are my best friend for the next 30 seconds until a better person comes..
or like i'll just flirt with you until a hotter chick comes around...
i'll just ask you for some help with study for exams just so i can get all your tricks, beat you & then tell everyone that i studied all by myself.
Oh hey.. you look bored.. who you like to do my homework for me honey?
You'll never be his girlfriend. Keep him as a friend if u like him and want to keep that chance alive or whatever, but start looking for other guys ^________________^

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I'm trying to be more realistic, the chance that this girl will actually break off all contact with this guy (I mean they go to school together too by the sounds of it) seems pretty slim from what she's said. I agree with you guys, I just don't think there's much of a chance of her heeding such advice so suddenly.

Atonofrash

HSC
brogan77 touches people in places they never thought they had.

Atonofrash

HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
yeah.. and you'll watch the tape every night coz thats the only kinda action you'll ever get. & you'll probably even try to root the tape yourself!
OLOL! Oh you went there! You are on Fire!

P. Dophile

Banned
HSC
.Shakedown. What you've got to learn is that you competing against atonofrash is like cheap takeaway trying to compete with a 5 star restaurant.

Bendeguz

HSC
Right, after III pages of one-liners have we traversed that far in actually talking about the subject on hand? The last time I checked this thread was meant to be about and for people who have yet to have any form of romantic relationship. Instead we have bad grammar and a complete lack of progress. Would it be too much of a bother to request that posts consist of more substance than a lone sentence?

So, to the point: Ms. .Shakedown., cut off all unnecessary contact with the clod and keep your distance. And never perform for him another favour, on the principle of things!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)