Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Bendeguz

HSC
UnIqUe PrInCeSs said:
Would it be too much to ask that fascists stay off bos?
Oh dear, here we go again… :rolleyes:

Yes, I consider myself to be a fascist, so what? Is it not a valid political ideology as any other? You don’t see me saying Communists or Pacifists should be kicked off B.O.S., so would you kindly show the same respect I show you. This is not the thread for politics, end of story, not a matter for discussion here. :)

But if you find it absolutely necessary, I shall gladly discuss the matter with you on another thread, but not here please.

Bendeguz

HSC
UnIqUe PrInCeSs said:
:jaw: Wow…

That is the first time that has worked…

When I tried such a reasonable reproach on my old political forum, it got into a massive heated debate and eventually the thread got deleted because of the sidetrack. Damn shame because we where in the middle of an online Diplomacy game. :)

Bendeguz

HSC
JFK said:
Is this part of the not getting laid Fiasco?
A blunt way of putting it as I would desire more than a mere half hour of pleasure, but yes. I hold political views which I assume would cast a negative impression. In the Analysis of why Bendegúz is Doomed to Eternal Romantic Loneliness to the other, it is written that:

“The subject of this analysis has many psychological aspects which he deems to be unattractive to the opposite sex. The first we shall look at is his hardline political views. In holds himself to be a Fascist. Though he is not one in the most traditional sense it is undeniably true that in the majority of values he holds true. This is reflected in his day to day life, as he will support and remain obedient to certified authority and will not stand up for ’rights’ in such a situation but instead remain subservient, especially if the certified authority is a servant of The State (Government forces in the form of officials, police officers, military personnel, etc.). The subject believes that rules exist for reasons and should not be broken, and looks down on those who break the laws of The State. This state of mind comes into an especially fiery personification after attending what he calls “alcohol and narcotic bordellos”, more commonly known as the teenage house party. Finally our subject remains obedient to his parents and has never done anything more than raise his voice to them, feeling great shame afterwards.
This support of the concept of authority and being against teenage rebelliousness alienates our subject from his social peers in his opinion. Bendeguz is of the opinion that such behaviour is a counter to the norm expected of youths by youths. He states that under XXX year-old population has the highest proportion of protestors, or those who maintain paradigms against the ‘establishment’. As such, Bendeguz sees the situation as being hopeless, since his views are quite firmly based and in his opinion the views of the vast majority of others are against him. Thus his outlook is that a romantic relationship with any female would be impossible since they would not be able to tolerate his political values and how they influence his life.”

I hope that this extract has helped not only to answer your question, but to get the thread back on track.

Atonofrash

HSC
Bendeguz said:
A blunt way of putting it as I would desire more than a mere half hour of pleasure, but yes. I hold political views which I assume would cast a negative impression. In the Analysis of why Bendegúz is Doomed to Eternal Romantic Loneliness to the other, it is written that:

“The subject of this analysis has many psychological aspects which he deems to be unattractive to the opposite sex. The first we shall look at is his hardline political views. In holds himself to be a Fascist. Though he is not one in the most traditional sense it is undeniably true that in the majority of values he holds true. This is reflected in his day to day life, as he will support and remain obedient to certified authority and will not stand up for ’rights’ in such a situation but instead remain subservient, especially if the certified authority is a servant of The State (Government forces in the form of officials, police officers, military personnel, etc.). The subject believes that rules exist for reasons and should not be broken, and looks down on those who break the laws of The State. This state of mind comes into an especially fiery personification after attending what he calls “alcohol and narcotic bordellos”, more commonly known as the teenage house party. Finally our subject remains obedient to his parents and has never done anything more than raise his voice to them, feeling great shame afterwards.
This support of the concept of authority and being against teenage rebelliousness alienates our subject from his social peers in his opinion. Bendeguz is of the opinion that such behaviour is a counter to the norm expected of youths by youths. He states that under XXX year-old population has the highest proportion of protestors, or those who maintain paradigms against the ‘establishment’. As such, Bendeguz sees the situation as being hopeless, since his views are quite firmly based and in his opinion the views of the vast majority of others are against him. Thus his outlook is that a romantic relationship with any female would be impossible since they would not be able to tolerate his political values and how they influence his life.”

I hope that this extract has helped not only to answer your question, but to get the thread back on track.
lolfag

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
Bendeguz is the greatest fucking poster on this planet.

EDIT: And he's for real. Aren't you, Bendeguz Daniel Devenyi-Botos?

Bendeguz

HSC
Indeed, strange as it may seem, I honestly believe all of the above to be the truth. Thank you for your compliments, and should you request it I can post more of my fancy-fied self-pity (Though I have to confess the Analysis is in reality a couple of pages in note format).

Last edited:

slackerbitch

HSC
Fancy-fied self pity is the only way one can get away with it these days, Bendeguz.
That and poetry. ;)
Haha. Oh dear cynicism.

THAT, dear children, is why *I* don't have a boyfriend. Because I am a strange, hard, neurotic, nasty, obsessive, repressive, agressive, depressive cynic. Plus I often use what wit and intellect I have to emasculate males, quite often of lower intelligence or poorer linguistic skills. But that's all in the name of fun, possums, nothing personal. Just little mind games and confusion.

I'm learning to accept it. It's like aiming for the Nirvana of coldness through meditation.

Meh.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
slackerbitch said:
Fancy-fied self pity is the only way one can get away with it these days, Bendeguz.
That and poetry. ;)
Haha. Oh dear cynicism.

THAT, dear children, is why *I* don't have a boyfriend. Because I am a strange, hard, neurotic, nasty, obsessive, repressive, agressive, depressive cynic. Plus I often use what wit and intellect I have to emasculate males, quite often of lower intelligence or poorer linguistic skills. But that's all in the name of fun, possums, nothing personal. Just little mind games and confusion.

I'm learning to accept it. It's like aiming for the Nirvana of coldness through meditation.

Meh.
OMG SAME!!! lolol

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Bendeguz said:
Oh dear, here we go again… :rolleyes:

Yes, I consider myself to be a fascist, so what? Is it not a valid political ideology as any other? You don’t see me saying Communists or Pacifists should be kicked off B.O.S., so would you kindly show the same respect I show you. This is not the thread for politics, end of story, not a matter for discussion here. :)

But if you find it absolutely necessary, I shall gladly discuss the matter with you on another thread, but not here please.
http://community.boredofstudies.org...tt-freedom-versus-oppression.html#post2920650

Freedom versus Crushing Things. Go!

xXeMoxXxCoRexX

you can't be half as emo
on a grassy knoll, overlooking the dregs of the lu
HSC
slackerbitch said:
Oh hi argo

slackerbitch

HSC
JFK said:
Stop pretending to be a man, you foolish child-incubator.
LOL!!
That was seriously me laughing out loud.
I can't tell if you're serious or not, but it's funny either way.

Biologically, I must concede that you are correct.
The only meaning in life is Birth, Sex and Death.
Everything else is theory.
Therefore you have correctly interpreted my only predetermined purpose.
Tragically I hate children.
O noes! Now my life is meaningless!
I guess I'll just have to have fun instead...

And if I was pretending to be a man, I would have scratched my crotch openly at the same time as writing that post.

*Scratches crotch openly, ad nauseum*

^_^

xXeMoxXxCoRexX

you can't be half as emo
on a grassy knoll, overlooking the dregs of the lu
HSC
slackerbitch said:
LOL!!

And if I was pretending to be a man, I would have scratched my crotch openly at the same time as writing that post.

^_^
Don't lie to us

The real reason you can't get a boyfriend is that no one likes a bitch who doesn't know when to shut up.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
slackerbitch said:
LOL!!

^_^
Why don't you pretend to be dead now? ^________^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)