Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Elevenandfive

HSC
hahaha bendeguez makes me laff...

dude.

haha i was full gona say shit. but. fuck it. if i ever see you in epping, i'm gonna say hi.

carreau

HSC
Gah.. It's kinda of depressing seeing that this is the most frequented thread on BS love and relationships thread..

Nope.. No nerd stereotyping going on around these parts lol

steffiduck

HSC
my mum is a prick when it comes to dating...typical azn mother "no dating till you finish uni" pfft!

so pathetic.

that, and i wouldn't date anybody in my school (the guys are either friends or pricks)

but i'd prefer to be single atm, cuz i doubt i would be doing very well at school with that type if distraction (just my thoughts)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
steffiduck said:
my mum is a prick when it comes to dating...typical azn mother "no dating till you finish uni" pfft!
but i'd prefer to be single atm, cuz i doubt i would be doing very well at school with that type if distraction (just my thoughts)
Well it worked :D

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
i have been kissed...had like 1 oe 2GFs but i was young like yr 7 and 8...and was hopeless at it cause i didnt knw what they wanted from me...therefore they lasted for like 1 or 2 weeks...and since yr 9 i didnt like anyone enought o ask them out...

Bendeguz

HSC
steffiduck said:
What reason does she give? Is there reliable justification in her argument?

steffiduck said:
…i'd prefer to be single atm,
:confused: You would prefer to be an unattached Automatic Teller Machine? There are certain pleasures, undeniably; but is that not a tad extreme?

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
Procrastination ftw....

To the person(s) who said that they're too busy for a gf... lol.. what a shit excuse.

Having someone to reciprocate how you feel and what you're going through is imo one of the greatest things in this world. It's the reason why even those with jobs, money and power beyond your wildest imaginations are often unhappy.

If you're in a relationship that you feel places you into obligations, responisbilities, etc. that you would otherwise not want (in the sense that you take no pleasure from them), or in the sense that your counter-part can't understand and live around the other things important in your life, then the outlook is simple: your relationship is failing.

If you're not one to take pleasure from relationships then this is a different story.. A big mistake is the form of denial where you justify the fact that your single due to 'obligations'...

1. Acceptance
2. ...
3. Profit

Last edited:
HSC
Peek-a-boo!!! said:
Being single is FUN! NO worries!evryone will find their soulmate.
Yeah that's true, but I've never known what it's like to not be single.

bflaaaaaaaaaaaz

HSC
N/A
this is silly relationships dont have a definite start, they develop naturally. You cant be on the look out for a time to initiate one, you have to work at building something with substance, like oh say... a friendship! Then you know there is a chance ot make it last. :)

Pace_T

HSC
i dont get it, so many people say they dont mind being single. but from what i notice when a half decent girl/guy comes along their way they want a relationship? ur all just saying u dont mind coz u cant seeing anything changing soon!
lol

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
Pace_T said:
i dont get it, so many people say they dont mind being single. but from what i notice when a half decent girl/guy comes along their way they want a relationship? ur all just saying u dont mind coz u cant seeing anything changing soon!
lol
I don't know about anyone else but I really don't mind being single, I want to be single. It wouldn't matter if the perfect guy came along I still wouldn't start a relationship, it's just about the last thing on my mind and something I don't want at all. :p

HSC
I feel differently. Well all I'm saying is, I wouldn't mind crossing to the other side.

Pace_T

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I feel differently. Well all I'm saying is, I wouldn't mind crossing to the other side.
u mean turning lesbian?!?! :eek:
lol joke but yeah i get wat u mean

sprinkles ur the first 1 i heard say that if the perfect person came along u'd reject them!! hey, each to their own i guess!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)