Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Bendeguz said:
Hmm… It appears to me that this entire thread is becoming my home ground. Oh well, fair enough: I am after all the epitome of those without a romantic partner ;). Long Live Eternal Celibate Bachelorhood!
Isn't "Celibate Bachelorhood" an oxymoron?

Bendeguz

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
So why did you decide to join bos only to bitch about your lack of a girlfriend in this thread?
My sole purpose was not originally to complain. Things merely lead there, but I must confess I was not exceptionally reluctant to depart the information. I suppose it is to try and seek acceptance both from the outside world and in my own personal world. On more than one occasion I have been humiliated for my lack of romantic relationship, and it makes me feel horrible. One female I simply stated “Wow.” when she heard that I had never had a girlfriend, whilst a male friend I am doing my Drama Group Project with simply refused to believe that I had never kissed/been kissed in a non-platonic manner before in my life. Simple conversations sting meanly into ones soul long after everybody else has forgotten the words where said, especially when one knows their inescapable fate.

T

trolloutaface

Bendeguz said:
My sole purpose was not originally to complain. Things merely lead there, but I must confess I was not exceptionally reluctant to depart the information. I suppose it is to try and seek acceptance both from the outside world and in my own personal world. On more than one occasion I have been humiliated for my lack of romantic relationship, and it makes me feel horrible. One female I simply stated “Wow.” when she heard that I had never had a girlfriend, whilst a male friend I am doing my Drama Group Project with simply refused to believe that I had never kissed/been kissed in a non-platonic manner before in my life. Simple conversations sting meanly into ones soul long after everybody else has forgotten the words where said, especially when one knows their inescapable fate.
tl;dr.

hey you, post in this thread or stfu.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/3/non-school/145870/bendeguz-appreciation-thread.html

T

trolloutaface

Bendeguz said:
One female I simply stated “Wow.” when she heard that I had never had a girlfriend, whilst a male friend I am doing my Drama Group Project with simply refused to believe that I had never kissed/been kissed in a non-platonic manner before in my life.
um hey baby, would you like to go out sometime? :S

I'll kiss you while your face is covered with a paper bag.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
trolloutaface said:
um hey baby, would you like to go out sometime? :S

I'll kiss you while your face is covered with a paper bag.
I'd like that.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
thread needs more bendeguz and unique pics.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Bendeguz said:
OMG! HE MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE!!

or rather...used the wrong word

Bendeguz

HSC
Since I have become self-appointed lord of the girl/boyfriendless, I shall take the initiative and try to take the thread back on its course: Who else out there has been discriminated against due to their lack of romantic experiences? Tell us what happened? I’m sure there are some other people we haven’t heard from yet.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Bendeguz said:
Since I have become self-appointed lord of the girl/boyfriendless, I shall take the initiative and try to take the thread back on its course: Who else out there has been discriminated against due to their lack of romantic experiences? Tell us what happened? I’m sure there are some other people we haven’t heard from yet.
what a boring topic, lets go back to ripping off Bendeguz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)