Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Zakata

HSC
... no. i'm a gay boy who acts like nothing.
it is possible to not be either butch or prissy.
Im in the exact same boat as you, somewhere in the middle. Ive only ever met really feminine other gay guys, which don't really do anything for me.

Oh, and Ive never really been in a relationship, no real hurry I guess...

Undersiege

HSC
Relationships .... mmmmhmmmmmm

what can i say , really not much ..... i tend to not talk about relationships much.

It is good...

HSC
*raises hand*
so, so sad :(
Are you lying to me? I thought u had that bf right after new year? Lookise here who deleted me on fb. OMG wow! Thats twice because she is feeling sorry for herself being lustful.

I am single and happy. BUT im waiting. Stop being so sad for yourself. If you are, you after sex sex sex sex sex sex. STOP IT.

PS: Go and read Cookie's latest thread on gf/bf thingy.

HSC
Are you lying to me? I thought u had that bf right after new year? Lookise here who deleted me on fb. OMG wow! Thats twice because she is feeling sorry for herself being lustful.

I am single and happy. BUT im waiting. Stop being so sad for yourself. If you are, you after sex sex sex sex sex sex. STOP IT.

Ahahahahahaha REP REP REP.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC

matt for premier of NSW

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I'd never had a relationship up untill last year. I'd been asked out, but was in no hurry to have a girlfriend, so my answer was always (in the nicest way possible) "no" (made alot of guys cringe). Even when I met my girlfriend I was'nt looking, but decided to give it a go.

Been together for a year as of March.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
so ur gay?

ur as gay as matt is awsum

Edit: and he is fucking awsum like u woudlnt believe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)