Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
(nrm has espergers)

well if you are boris i have missed arguing with you... ahem
but i thought you prefered me as a slut, going on what we discussed in the "Promiscuity" thread LOL

HSC
Yeah me I guess.

Enjoyed being single too much throughout highschool lol, the good o'l days of being a kid, having fun with m8's, doing sum funny shit along the way, it was pretty awesome tbh:music:

I did man up one time though and put quite a good effort, but it didn't work out and never tried since :cool:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Yeah me I guess.

Enjoyed being single too much throughout highschool lol, the good o'l days of being a kid, having fun with m8's, doing sum funny shit along the way, it was pretty awesome tbh:music:

I did man up one time though and put quite a good effort, but it didn't work out and never tried since :cool:
homo.
deffs a homo

HSC
As someone stated in the thread before, I mean, sure having a gf would be great but I honestly dont care if I dont have one at this period of time. I'm young, I have plenty of time for that.
Its not a decision or anything. If I meet someone I really like, then I'll ask them out. Also, I have other priorities that I wanna accomplish which I can look back on and go yehhh :music:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nah 3 posts now, it's pretty much confirmed. When you're young is exactly when you're supposed to meet people

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
So you judged my sexuality based on a 30 second post I did on an internet forum? :wave:

Yeah thats pretty.....um....good for you (thumbs up).
yeah, you're pretty gay.

no one just wants to hang around with their mates. what type of bloke doesnt want to pick up sluts???

gay ones

best72

HSC
Being single feels gr8! no commitments, you end up with more money in the long run, and you leave ya options open for in case you do find someone you like!

HSC
Yeah dude, you probably shouldn't drive either. You might crash and die or something.
I don't remember anything about driving in this thread so I don't know what you're on about :confused:

Or, were you intending to defend sluts with STD's with this comment?

Just don't know which angle you're coming from man, if you wanna say something, then get to the point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)