Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
ive neva eva had a boyfriend....mayb onli 4 a week in year 8 but still, the rest of my life ive seen guys but none of em commitment wise

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Perhaps he's trying to tell us that he "really really" wants a girlfriend?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Tenax Propositi said:
i think i just have high (almost unreachable) standards. But to add to that, i'm kinda odd in that i'd expect a girl to make the first move and ask me out... i guess no girl has ever been interested lol.
nothing against you personally, but it just shits me when i read magazines n stuff where guys say, "oh i like it when girls come up to me and ask me out. makes it easier" lalala etc etc.. geez, what, guys are wusses now ? how hard is it to come up to a girl and say hi ? seriously.. call me old-fashioned but i reckon guys should do the asking and/or chasing.. hah

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
most guys i know would chase after the girls they like. even the shy ones will do it by spreading the word and getting the message across to he girl via mates.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
astro said:
call me a cynic, but romantic/mushy stuff is so clichèd....
it happens tho..
and its quite amazing... just makes u go *sigh*

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
indeed....
Romantic mushy stuff is cliched and sends chills down my spine and often I wanna puke.

jellybeenz

HSC
Yeah and then someone says it to you and you go all mushy and then ypu realise they were just talking crap and they didnt mean what they said and your instincts were right in the first place.

Hm... Yeah I never had a boyfriend. But recent experiences makes me wonder if i really want the stress that comes with one...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
never had one either and Im wondering abotu the stress as well. Lol

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Argonaut said:
Love sucks. That's all there is to it. It'll get you nowhere fast and give you a heap of problems you don't need.
yay... we are a dying breed

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Argonaut said:
Love sucks. That's all there is to it. It'll get you nowhere fast and give you a heap of problems you don't need.

Geez, what a pessimist!

What about the good points? What about the excitement, miscellaniety and overcome challenges? It used to be about the music, man! (sorry, i'm gettin off track here).
Don't be such a glass half empty, because it might not suit you well in the future!

100 posts WOO-HOOO

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i havent been bothered having a gf in ages. especially last year. it just complicates everything, and you have less control over your life which becomes less stable. ill be ready sometime. i also prefer the girl to initiate but its never the girls i like who initiate it which can get quite frustrating

HSC
Hey. 16 and hace been single always. It sucks but you get over it. Probably too busy for a boyfriend. Gotta get all this work done cos the work fairies went on permanent sabbatical. Although if Bam Margera popped up I'd go out with him!! ;)

HSC
Forgot to mention I'm a girl. That coulda been awkward for people who don't know me. he he he. :uhoh: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)