Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
random-nobody23 said:
yep, I too have never had a bf...
meh... not desperate though.. I mean who'd wanna go out with me...
Cheer up. I am certain that there will be people out there who would value your personal qualities. You just haven't looked at the bigger picture out there yet. :)

Hysterik

HSC
Riet said:
Because you're tremendously ugly?
Yeah, that's it. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm actually quite attractive, problem is that I know it too well.

I'm kidding (kinda).

I don't understand the emphasis that we put on all this relationship crap. I wasn't going to get into a relationship with someone I only mildly liked just because I could. I'd rather spend my time with my other single (and coupled) friends.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
yeah why rush it?

But saying that if the guy that i like came up and asked me out i probably would not hesitate.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
emytaylor164 said:
yeah why rush it?

But saying that if the guy that i like came up and asked me out i probably would not hesitate.
What? So just any guy???

Pace_T

HSC
well at least shes doing better than most of the people that posted in this thread.

msiatlsc

HSC
wow..the person who first post tis just made my day THANK YOU GUY(i dont know ur name) have never been kissed, never had a bf...am forbiden to be in a physical relationship until im 21:)but doesnt matter i think it can till VCE is over..

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Wow I thought I was weird being a guy who has never had gfs until I found this thread.

I think half the time you just have to weigh up whether to know a girl as a friend or the latter.

wallah

HSC
hbk_ace said:
me neither, never had a gf, im looking for one but yea no luck, ive been told im a weird and quirky person so guess i need to find that one girl that get along with me. meh, owell
dont go out looking for one, relationships develop. itsn ot like one day u decide "hey lets be bf/gf".

best way is to meet a girl, then if you like her, start going out with her, either one on one or with friends.

if you like each others company and you end up seeing each other one on one heaps of times, and the chemistry and all that stuff is there, then a relationship looks like its going to happen.

then once youre in it, you start fucking and all that....

PaigeyDee

HSC
Re: Single

I have asked two guys out. one never talked to me again. the other pretended it never happened. i've never been even complimented by a guy

My self esteem is shot

*o*

HSC

PaigeyDee said:
I have asked two guys out. one never talked to me again. the other pretended it never happened. i've never been even complimented by a guy

My self esteem is shot
are you hot?

PaigeyDee

HSC

*o* said:
are you hot?
how shud i know? i dont think i'm bad and my girl friends say i'm pretty but i think girl friends are obliged to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)