Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol, u think thats bad? i've never had a gf, never even been kissed ..unless u count a game of truth or dare in year 7 haha. at least you've had a relationship, pretty sad for me lol
...*sigh*
me said:
whinge much?
lol, actually i find it pretty funny
Because you reckon ur so hot that u should have all the chicks lining up for u, and clearly u arent?

garzo91

HSC
Because you reckon ur so hot that u should have all the chicks lining up for u, and clearly u arent?
LOL, you're right about the last bit, n its actually quite the opposite of the first
n whats with this vendetta against me, i just made one comment n u have to be, for want of a better word, a smart-ass about it?

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Big difference between sarcasm and vendetta :)

And this thread just makes me lol.

edit: post up a pic for chicks to judge. I didnt think i'd be attractive to chicks (which doesnt bother me at all) but a few chicks reckon im actually not bad, even do-able (lol) and a couple have had a crush on me, which i find extremely lol.
so post a pic for chicks to judge and if all fails, make a thread like nrm, or read his massive "i wanna gf'' thread.

Last edited:

garzo91

HSC
Big difference between sarcasm and vendetta :)

And this thread just makes me lol.

edit: post up a pic for chicks to judge. I didnt think i'd be attractive to chicks (which doesnt bother me at all) but a few chicks reckon im actually not bad, even do-able (lol) and a couple have had a crush on me, which i find extremely lol.
so post a pic for chicks to judge and if all fails, make a thread like nrm, or read his massive "i wanna gf'' thread.
Lol, i don't know you personally, so i still dont know if i'm being insulted or not lol. But there's a reason to not having a picture here, or even as an msn dp, i know im not that attractive, all i was aiming to do by my first point was cheer up that other person, complaining that they've "only had a non-serious relationship" but whatever, i think i just need to stop

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Ah ok.

When u said: lol, u think thats bad? i've never had a gf, never even been kissed ..unless u count a game of truth or dare in year 7 haha. at least you've had a relationship, pretty sad for me lol
...*sigh*
i thought u were having a whinge (since i am in the same situation, but i dont complain about it), didnt know u were tryin to make the other dude feel better.

My bad then.

And im not insulting u man! Calm down and be happy! :spin:

garzo91

HSC
Ah ok.

When u said: lol, u think thats bad? i've never had a gf, never even been kissed ..unless u count a game of truth or dare in year 7 haha. at least you've had a relationship, pretty sad for me lol
...*sigh*
i thought u were having a whinge (since i am in the same situation, but i dont complain about it), didnt know u were tryin to make the other dude feel better.

My bad then.

And im not insulting u man! Calm down and be happy! :spin:
LOL, alright, no worries. and i am ..hence the "lols" =P :) <-----happy? =P
btw, the sigh was just like an added joke, which is probably why u thought that.

Last edited:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
回复: Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend?

@ Omie Jay- sig= awesome

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I HAVE GLASSES TOO HIGH FIVE DEWD! lol

nice bedroom? haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)