Skaifie is Back! (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Who the fuck cares?

More importantly, couldn't it have gone here? You know, in the thread that's already dedicated to the V8 Supercars?

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Skaife who?

Oh, big nose, who couldn't win a round last year except if it was a reverse grid race, who works in co-ordination with Cheat Kelly's team :)

Oh yes, I just remembered who your talking about now. How many cars did he punt off the road to win?

Who cares, he'll go backwards through the field tomorrow like he always does :)

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Who the fuck cares?

More importantly, couldn't it have gone here? You know, in the thread that's already dedicated to the V8 Supercars?
If you don't fuken care, don't fuken bother to post.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
sk8ie_boi said:
If you don't fuken care, don't fuken bother to post.
Skaife is a has-been. The new generation has moved in and they've proved themselves to be quicker.

But more importantly, I still don't see what's preventing you from posting in the dedicated V8 Supercar thread.

Matthew89

HSC
Cape said:
Oh, big nose, who couldn't win a round last year except if it was a reverse grid race, who works in co-ordination with Cheat Kelly's team :)
People are still bitching about that?!?!

Team 1A

HSC
The sooner he retires the sooner he will be doing us all a favor.
Bring on the next Generation! Gogo Frosty!

Zozo6969

HSC
OMFG skaife is the best damn driver that Australian touring cars have ever seen ok. if u cant fucking appreciate that then just piss off.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Zozo6969 said:
OMFG skaife is the best damn driver that Australian touring cars have ever seen ok. if u cant fucking appreciate that then just piss off.
Uh, no. Remember that guy who won nine times at Bathurst? What was his name again? He was fairly good at what he did, too. And he was actually a nice guy, unlike Skaife; this guy didn't need to try and push championsihp contenders off the track simply so his Holden stablemate could win. It's like poor-man's Schumachergate!

Now I remember! The guy's name was Peter Brock!

Zozo6969

HSC
look at the stats mate and u will see that skaife is the best australian driver ever alright. of course brock was fantastic, but u cant compare. they were in 2 totally different eras

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Mark Skaife is an arsehole of the worst kind. I fail to see how anyone can hold respect for the man after he deliberately tried to run Criag Lowndes off the road at the Island last year. Or how about when he blatantly ignored safety rules at the Creek, purely so he could have a go at Ingall for an accident Skaife caused. Skaife is hardly an appropriate role model, but like Tander and the Kelly Brothers, all of whom played a part in that disgusting exmaple of bad sportsmanship at Philip Island, he can do no wrong in the eyes of Holden fans.

You might not believe it, but attitude counts a lot more than statistics. It's one of the reasons why Michael Schumacher will never be as great as Senna; the Brazilian not only ruined his own flying lap at Spa one year, but risked his own life to help a driver who had an accident in front of him. Schumacher would have been quite cntent to let the marshalls deal with the issue, and hence will never be remembered the way Senna is. It's the same in the V8s. We won't remember Skaife for the same reasons we remember Peter Brock.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
sk8ie_boi said:
Skaife just had his first race win since Round 7 back in 2007.
I'm sorry, do you want to repeat that?

Because Lowndes just won at Hidden Valley, his first individual round win in almost a year (Bathurst doesn't count because he was with Whincup).

Yep, it looks like Skaife peaked a little too soon ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)