• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Skinny Jeans (2 Viewers)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Okay, like, I want to be dating a guy who, if he is the right person, can be a father to my children. That's why TIGGGHHHTTTTTT skinny jeans on a guy are just plain wrong.

Oh, and I am pretty pissed off, because I tried on size 12 lee supertubes today, and they were perfect for the legs, but they were too short for the buttoning up area, and that's the way they make it, so I can't get lee supertubes, and I want them so bad! :( *starts crying*
1. Dave would never get into skinny jeans
2. I dont intend on marrying and have a plan which makes me basically unmarriable :D

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Now I know why I hate skinny jeans.

I decided to try and understand what all the fuss was about, so I went and tried on two pairs of skinny jeans. The black lee ones, and some green lee riders that i liked the colour of. I thought... well, these are bound to be tight, so I tried on a size 11 (note to all... I am a size 8-10 normally So I'm definately not fat). After wriggling into them I finally managed to get them over my thighs, and (they were kinda loosish around the waist) I nearly cried when i looked in the 360* mirror.... The guy was asking if I needed any help or whatever, and i was like "No... I need to lose at least 15kg before I ever try these jeans on again". I looked like a fat, frumpy ho, and I was not impressed whatsoever.

So in conclusion, I was right all along.... skinny jeans make your thighs look ENORMOUS.

I give the trend another 6-8 months at most. By the end of summer, they will be SO 2005. Then I will say "HA! I never liked them in the first place"

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
omg the new sportsgirl denim colours are so gorgeous and ahh the mwah mwah colours!!!

i bought a lovely pair of straight leg jeans today, theyre gorgeous, by a brand called g-star, theyre so awesome, a style called tomboy and the denim is so soft and theyre so flatterign!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i agree with llamalope. they might be ok for some people, but i just look plain stupid in skinny jeans. i think you need a certain leg shape to pull it off or you look weird.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
HSC
Emily. said:
is it just me or do mavi jeans have HUUUUGE sizes??
that's the kind of shop I like... If I'm going to buy clothes, I don't want them to be a small make, so I have to go up three sizes before I can find ones that fit. I would be happy to spend more money in a shop where the clothes weren't so ridiculously small

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
HSC
natstar said:
I guess they look different on different people. Personally, they make my legs look really skinny and they are so flattering.
Even when the trend does die, i'm still gonna wear them tho, becuase they are the only jeans cut that seem to flatter me. Skinny legs or straight legs
dah-ling... you probably don't have over developped thigh muscles....

be thankful

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
natstar said:
I guess they look different on different people. Personally, they make my legs look really skinny and they are so flattering.
Even when the trend does die, i'm still gonna wear them tho, becuase they are the only jeans cut that seem to flatter me. Skinny legs or straight legs
meeee tooooo.....

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
HSC
yess you're right.. I didn't mean it like that... I mean, because I'm a dancer, I have pronounced thigh muscles, developped from years of holding my leg next to my ear.

therefore skinny jeans look shit on me

I neawrly cried when I looked in the mirror

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
A random store in newtown, I've seen identical ones in red and white, where mine are a black, grey and red tartan in utopia for $150, which makes me feel a whole lot better about the $70 I paid.

That was a fruitful day actually, scored tartan bondage stovepipes and a bald girl made me a hello kitty bracelet.

Never knew bald girls could be that hot. *Slaps thigh*

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
FreakTrigger said:
A random store in newtown, I've seen identical ones in red and white, where mine are a black, grey and red tartan in utopia for $150, which makes me feel a whole lot better about the $70 I paid.

That was a fruitful day actually, scored tartan bondage stovepipes and a bald girl made me a hello kitty bracelet.

Never knew bald girls could be that hot. *Slaps thigh*
exhibit A:

shortie_689

HSC
whinge whinge...
try being a sprinter we got thigh muscles that are just so chunky as they are the main source of power...
wow i have really pulled my grumpy mood out from under its shell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)