• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Skinny Jeans (1 Viewer)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
llamalope said:
thats alright. I'm just grumpy. Anybody know how to lose muscle? apart from not moving for 6 months?
stop eating protein
you need protein to build and maintain muscle

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
ahhhh well, you're damned if you do, and your damned if you dont.

I give up. I was meant to wear skirts for the rest of my life.

peace to you all who put up with my ranting. You know I love you, even if it is not reciprocated. I'm just tired. Sorry to make you all cranky.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

HSC
I hear the new stretch supatubes are a lot better than the old ones because your butt crack doesn't show when you bend over. They're also not as thick.

If you're going to buy skinnylegs, probably best to do it now

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I saw a guy wearing red tsubi skinny jeans today (at uni), with a blue and white jacket, and a girlish top, carrying a girlish bag. My friend and I were disgusted. Llamalope, if you were at Eastern Ave a few minutes earlier, you would've seen him. HE WAS GROSS, and I am scarred for life (I'm not really scarred for life, but it was a horrible sight).
The funniest thing is he'll probably get published in that 'Who's hot on the streets of Sydney' thing in the Herald. They always find people who overdo it and try to promote them as cutting-edge fashionistas.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
This has probably been asked or said before...but...i really like the skinny jeans look, but im nowhere NEAR stick thin....I'm like a size 12...anyways...I'm not worried about my legs or nething...its just my ass cause its kinda biggish...(go italians :p)
So yeah...do you think people with big asses can suit them? Also, is there a colour that will work best for people with big bootys other than the obvious black?

HSC
I think it makes them look fat. Or unbalanced.

I thought skinnylegs look best on girls with the bodies of 10yo boys?

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
I havent tried any on...one of my friends says it doesnt matter and that if you wear them with some/any form of confidence they look hot.
Although she has a big ass too and owns four pairs...I havent seen her in them tho..

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
taekwondobarbie, i think youd look hot in straight leg jeans, skinny legs, no im sorry
im about a size 9 and look horrid in skinny legs but straight leg jeans are very flattering
try the sportsgirl mwah mwah jeans, theyre not tight tight; i got an awesome pair of g-star tomboys for half price (a fairly exxy brand, found in boutiques) which are a GREAT straight leg jean in really soft good quality denim

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Emily. said:
taekwondobarbie, i think youd look hot in straight leg jeans, skinny legs, no im sorry
im about a size 9 and look horrid in skinny legs but straight leg jeans are very flattering
try the sportsgirl mwah mwah jeans, theyre not tight tight; i got an awesome pair of g-star tomboys for half price (a fairly exxy brand, found in boutiques) which are a GREAT straight leg jean in really soft good quality denim
Straight legs...do u have ne pics??
(thanks for having confidence id look hot in SOMETHING :p)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
um ill try get a pic tomorrow or at least by the weekend
i have 2 pairs of straightlegs (well one pair calls themselves bootleg but i think theyre straight leg)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Emily. said:
um ill try get a pic tomorrow or at least by the weekend
i have 2 pairs of straightlegs (well one pair calls themselves bootleg but i think theyre straight leg)
Hmmm...I'm just gonna go out in a couple of weeks and try on skinny legs and make a decision...also straight legs...
Does the brands of skinny/straight legs make a difference to style?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Is it true that you have to buy Lee Supa Tubes a few sizes smaller so that they actuallly stretch and fit you properly? Cos if this is the case, then when you first try it on in the shops, of course its going to look ridiculously tight. Im a size8-10 and i bought a size9 black supatube a few months ago and they were really really tight at first. But gradually, after like 1-2 wears, it really doesnt feel as tight anymore and it makes u look really skinny, even if you have massive thighs. So when it would look ridiculosuly weird at first, this would obviously change after time. You just got to risk and buy it i guess. My thighs arent massive but they arent sticky small and they tend to look kinda slimmer for me i think- especially in the black ones. Supa tubes are soo good, i even bought purple ones a few weekends ago :D.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Hmmm...I'm just gonna go out in a couple of weeks and try on skinny legs and make a decision...also straight legs...
Does the brands of skinny/straight legs make a difference to style?

Yes of course!! some are cut well, some are shocking
supre skinnys are soooo tight, like wearing denim leggings (yuck, prolyl wouldnt look great on you)
just jeans are similar, so are the lee supatubes

the sportsgirl mwah mwhas are more of a straight leg style, slightly wider at the bottom, gives a bit more balance
a brand called Mavi (available at Djs and boutiques) make a couple of straight leg styles, are a bit pricey tho, but VERY good quality denim, and NOT low low waisted so your butt crack wont show
a brand called G-Star, my style called Tomboy, might be a bit hard to find, again a bit pricey
id look at the sportsgirls, and theyre available in soo many colours too!!! (*drool* pink!)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Yeah that is true. I also heard the coloured ones tend to stretch more than the black ones, can anyone confirm this.
Skinny's make my legs look super skinny
I dnt know, i guess it depends on who is wearing it and the amount of stretch is needed there. Mine dnt stretch much- but im sure my purples do strecth more than my black ones. Skinnys make my legs look super skinny too- but maybe its cos im just lucky. There are people who find they fit so well and look so well, while for others, it doesnt. Different Opinions i guess.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Emily. said:
Yes of course!! some are cut well, some are shocking
supre skinnys are soooo tight, like wearing denim leggings (yuck, prolyl wouldnt look great on you)
just jeans are similar, so are the lee supatubes

the sportsgirl mwah mwhas are more of a straight leg style, slightly wider at the bottom, gives a bit more balance
a brand called Mavi (available at Djs and boutiques) make a couple of straight leg styles, are a bit pricey tho, but VERY good quality denim, and NOT low low waisted so your butt crack wont show
a brand called G-Star, my style called Tomboy, might be a bit hard to find, again a bit pricey
id look at the sportsgirls, and theyre available in soo many colours too!!! (*drool* pink!)
With the sportsgirl ones, do they have much stretch in them? Do your g star ones?

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
sportsgirl mwah mwahs are very flattering on a lot of people. yeah, they're straight legs rather than skinnys (although they call themselves skin-tight leg huggers or whatever...as if!) how nice is the charcoal colour! but if you're going to get the charcoal ones, go down 2 sizes. trust me, those little bitches strech a LOT. i'm a 10 in lee supatubes and size 8 mwah mwahs fit me perfectly.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
HSC
OMG now you all know how much skinnys don't suit me, but I thought I'd give it one last try... So I just went into sportsgirl and tried on the mwah-mwahs in a size 10, and (OH DEAR GOD) they fit me... with some room around the waist... and i didn't look like a fat frumpy ho like i did in the lee supatubes. And the story gets better folks... the sales assistant told me that i needed to go down to a size 8 (I haven't been a size 8 since about february), because they stretch... and (OMG) the size 8's actually did up... and again... i looked good in them. I was so surprised that i couldn't do anything other than buy them. So, I am a reformed sinner.

I was so inspired that i bought a pair of pink pointy shoes with a really low heel to go with them.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
My friend said the exact same thing. She gave me the confidence to go buy the jeans. I wasn't going to buy them because I think I have huge thighs and a huge butt (lebanese butt! :p). I love my supertubes *hugs supertubes*.
Ahhh...so, the confidence rule is true!!!

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
HSC
oi Sportsgal! your butt isn't big!!!! its actually pretty small for your supreme tallness... if i was as tall as you, my ass would be huge!!!!!!! hahahaha the muah muahs are tight on me all the way to just below the bulge of my calves... thats about as skinny as you will get me wearing. I really like the type of denim they use. its not that scratchy crap that some cheapo stores have. Now I have something nice to wear when i see my ex on friday night.... (evil grin)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)