• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Skinny Jeans (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
sorry to revive an old thread buuuuuttt

i wanted the the black Lee supatubes, but i cant justify spending more than 100 bucks on jeans, so i bought a pair of black skinny legs from Just Jeans. here's my dilemma: i thought they were a size 11 (i looked at the wrong part of the tag) and i struggled to put them on, but i did in the end and i bought them. When i got home i realised they're actually a size 9. Should I go back and get the size 10 or are they going to stretch HEAPS????

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
if you can heave and stretch and squeeze and finally button up the fly, those are the right size for you. they stretch like buggery.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i finally got some yay!!! well not super skinny but skinny enough. i <3 them. and people say tehy look really good on me so i'm happy!! yay

thats all.

woo starter of thread finally has some

they're nobody's by the way. pretty good imo

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
cant stand furor skinny !! >.<

ohh i <3 pastel of dark colours skinny

bought sky blue and khaki green today!!
maybe baby pink next week :p

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
i bought size 8 straight legs... i was really unsure about this because while i was a size 8 at the beginning of the year, my thighs grew a bit to compensate for my height, so i became a size 10. But the sales assitant assured me that if they didn't stretch enough in the first week to take them back.

but sure enough, they stretched sufficiently... not too much, but just enough. I think they look hawt. :D

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
absolution* said:
dammit. now i want skinny jeans. :(
someone take me shopping.
lets go abs. i'll take you
save me from this hsc hell :(:(:(

edit: yes you should get skinny jeans because boys in skinny jeans = teh secks mmmmmmmmmmmmm :uhhuh:

i just hope your girlfriend won't kill me :( :eek:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
melimoo said:
i just hope your girlfriend won't kill me :( :eek:
shes probably passed out in a gutter somewhere after nearly getting raped last night. she doesnt have to know. :)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
absolution* said:
shes probably passed out in a gutter somewhere after nearly getting raped last night. she doesnt have to know. :)
:eek:
oh abs
i'm sad for you & your junkie gf :(:(:(:(:(
but kinda selfishly happy for me :eek: edit: b/c i can take you shopping!!!%$@^&%#&%&

Last edited:
HSC
I got black Lee stovepipes today, I've never felt so weird wearing a pair of jeans, but they're surprisingly comfy, a lot more comfortable than they look

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I think im going to cave into the whole skinny leg jean phenomenon. i need new jeans, and its pretty much all thats in shops these days. but i'll only wear em with boots, which i have to get also.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i'm so very excited for i have to buy a new pair of black skinnies (but woe. my money :() i think i'm going to get the same ones as i had last time, but i should go and try on the lee ones and maybe some levis.... yay :D
i <3 winterrrrr

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Nope. Still hate them.

Shell, I've seen plenty of bootlegs/widelegs still in shops. Try Jeans West.

arrested development
HSC
I tried on skinny jeans for the first time recently (I was scared to try them on for a long time because I thought they would make my legs look fat and then I'd want to kill myself). Surprisingly, they made me look really hot. But I'm not going to get any because I never wear jeans anyway.

The end.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I've seen so many tragic cases lately of girls wearing skinny legs who look really, really bad in them. Ok, don't get me wrong, they can wear whatever the hell they want to wear, but it's a look that just doesn't suit all body types.

tennille

HSC
Skinny jeans = not good on me. I'm in between a size 8 and 10. My hips are too big for a size 8 and my thighs are too small for a size 10. It's very hard to find a size 9. :(

arrested development
HSC
Lundy said:
I've seen so many tragic cases lately of girls wearing skinny legs who look really, really bad in them. Ok, don't get me wrong, they can wear whatever the hell they want to wear, but it's a look that just doesn't suit all body types.
Yeah. They look really bad on girls with big hips. :\

Pierotte

HSC
Nah its not about the hips, its about the thighs.

You need "gappage" to wear skinnies.

You know, like a gap between your inner thighs

I suggest if theres no gap then you steer away.

Personally i dont like skinny jeans on girls, they only look "good" on you if you have a boyish bottom half, but who needs clothing that accentuates boyishness??

I LOVE LOVE LOVE skinny jeans on guys though.
Not full on emancipated skinny guys, but tallish ones with nice hips (yes.. boys can have nice hips.. i cant explain it, but i know what i mean.. i think its to do with proportion).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)