Skinny Jeans (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
grk_styl said:
hm...i was wondering today, besides thongs, what else can girls wear with skinnies? i wanna wear mine to uni, but my feet get cold in thongs lol

cons!

and guys can wear skinnies :eek:

G

genavania

i know its daggy but the kids on degrassi the 80s version look totally awesome in skinnys. especcially the bad ass ones.
its kinda a niche fashion only skinny people can really wear them. i have never seen a fat person in them

G

genavania

wear heels and skinnies or for the more practical alternative those little cute slip on shoes. unless you are a guy then im sorry and please ignore

mr_brightside

HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
I want skinnies! That is my new aspiration. I haven't bought clothes for so long coz I'm stuck inside studying on the weekends lately :(
Late Thursday night shopping here you come! :eek:

G

genavania

i know skinnies are awesome. who would have thought in the flare era that we would ever wear them but just look at us.
i kinda dont like it how they were such a different thing and now every crazy little teenybopper is wearing them but i guess thats just life

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
genavania said:
wear heels and skinnies or for the more practical alternative those little cute slip on shoes. unless you are a guy then im sorry and please ignore
heels aren't practical at uni lol

um...i considered chucks. except thjat, the low cuts are REALLY pointy (they have a longer toe area bit than the ghigh tops) and i dont like high tops. lol we have cool bright blue and apple green ones at work. but alas, i dunno what else i could wear with skinnies to uni

G

genavania

havianas are the coolest. my nana bought me mine how awesome is that

mr_brightside

HSC
grk_styl said:
um...i considered chucks. except thjat, the low cuts are REALLY pointy (they have a longer toe area bit than the ghigh tops) and i dont like high tops. lol we have cool bright blue and apple green ones at work. but alas, i dunno what else i could wear with skinnies to uni
yeah dont get hi tops.
They are a tad pointy at first, but they DO soften up considerably and are comfortable after a bit of wear, just like any other shoe.
omg get green ones! :D

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
for girls: wear ballet flats. i dont like chicks with heels, doesnt look that good.

and chicks with coloured skinnies like the new tsubi range look hot! makes em stick out more

surfnskate69

HSC
skinny jeans on boys is the new trend when it come to the music you listen to

for example
emo-u would see alot of boys wearing tight black jeans and they have a fringe
it is normal

surfnskate69

HSC
melimoo said:
went to a music festival last night at Luna Park and there were mobs of boys with skinny jeans and i was so in love with all of them!!! coming from St George/Sutho shire area i see the occasional skinny-jean-wearing-boy but normally when i travel into the city - but last night there were whole mobs of them - like 5 at a time!!!!!! wooo where do they come from (skinny-jean-wearing-boys)
in conclusion skinny jeans maketh the man

for example
it is normal because my vrother is emo

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
surfnskate69 said:

for example
it is normal because my vrother is emo
you are an idiot
skinny jeans are not 'new'
not even in a relative sense
not only this, but you just dont make any sense
at all
and mad generalisations by the way
please don't quote me again kthx

mearsy454

HSC
boys in skinny leg jeans are not good... definately fashion victims... all guys out there take the hint, skinny legs are for girls and gays only!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)