Skins (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Finally watched ep 8. Waaaay too heavy. They totally fucked up with Season 3 imo.
But Katie totally had that coming to her

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
just realised that 'uncle keith' (cookes supposed uncle) is in first episode of season 2. he is the dad of dale (the guy that teases maxxie and then later makes out with him)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
I just finished watching the latest episode, and decided to go back to s01e01 for nostaligias sake, and I'm amazed at how hilarious the first was compared to everything lately

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
liked the last episode

episode 8 was really the only episode in the season which i didn't really like too much.

but J.J was awesome in the last episode, love him..."not you, loser" haha, but sadly that was pretty much the only funny part

the last interaction between cooke and his dad was good, even though it was expected.

the whole sailing off was kind of cheesy

but yeh, J.J was the best thing about the last ep

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ughh. They stuffed up season 3 so hard they didn't know how to end anything. I'm glad it's over.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
just finished watching season 2, dunno if i will get round to season 3 it sounds kinda crap

favourite moment in season 2;
tony : "because my dick's gone wonky and i'm a little bit mad" (something along those lines, had to pause to get over my laughter)

parawhoree

HSC
just finished watching season 2, dunno if i will get round to season 3 it sounds kinda crap

favourite moment in season 2;
tony : "because my dick's gone wonky and i'm a little bit mad" (something along those lines, had to pause to get over my laughter)
agree with that scene, theres another thread called "favourite skins moments" or something along those lines, post it there:)

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Didn't mind the finale actually.... all of the finales in skins so far have been pretty anti-climatic....
I'M FUCKING COOK!

icecoffee

HSC
Finally got round to finishing season 3. The ending was a bit lame though.

Now to wait ~9 or so months til the next one...

artist91

HSC
Skins is my favourite show in the worldddd.. it is soo good because it is like real life. One of my friends looks so much like naomi. She's not gay thou lol. I like Effie :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)